Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has solid deals on numerous models of the Apple Watch Ultra, priced at $749.00, down from $799.00. Compared to previous sales, this price is about $10 higher than the all-time low price we saw on the Ultra during the holidays, which makes Amazon's deal today a solid second-best option.

apple-watch-ultra-yellow.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Apple introduced the Apple Watch Ultra in September 2022 as a high-end version of the Apple Watch. Designed to compete with more expensive fitness-focused smart watches from companies like Garmin, the Apple Watch Ultra is aimed at sports enthusiasts and athletes that need more battery life and more sport-specific performance from their devices.

Configurations include:
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Apple Watch Ultra on Sale for $749 on Amazon ($50 Off)

millerlite

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2007
Man, I do think it’s cool, but it’s way too much for a watch that will be outdated in a couple years. An iPhone can command those prices because it’s your main device. My Apple Watch is just a ‘nice to have’, by and large. Even spending the $300 or whatever it was seemed like a lot, and now they’re way past that price for this ultra thing.

unobtainium

macrumors 68030
Mar 27, 2011
It's way too big and bulky. I like the depth sensor and the fact it can tell you the water temperature -- very cool feature. But it's just not attractive or practical to wear on a daily basis, at least for me. I'd say my wrists are normal sized but even a larger Apple Watch looks kinda bulky to me.

Lucas Curious

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2020
Man, I do think it’s cool, but it’s way too much for a watch that will be outdated in a couple years. An iPhone can command those prices because it’s your main device. My Apple Watch is just a ‘nice to have’, by and large. Even spending the $300 or whatever it was seemed like a lot, and now they’re way past that price for this ultra thing.
the watch 7 was $250 clearance for the holidays at Best Buy. I think id pay that just for the upgraded processor. Amazon had the stainless Steel used return for $400 out the door and I didnt go for it. Just too much money for a workout tracker. Thats all I do with the watch. I track calories burned and look at timer to take breaks. Just another thing to put on a charger and deal with. This may sound stupid but if you buy an $800 classic watch and you carry yourself in a classy way, women who already find you kinda attractive will be curious about the watch cause it's shiny. Apple Watch... nobody cares.

Reactions: Rocko99991

East India Company

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2023
I love how apple manages to sell us at a premium products that are named to look like they are made for professionals but are still missing that main and basic features that a “pro” would require. We are so gullible..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.