Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has Apple's 9th generation 64GB Wi-Fi iPad for $249.99 in both Silver and Space Gray, down from $329.00. You'll need to add the iPad to your cart and head to checkout in order to see the final sale price.

10.2-inch-ipad.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

At $79 off, this is a match of the all-time low price on this version of the 2021 iPad. The last time we tracked this deal was in March, so if you've been waiting to buy the 9th gen iPad, now is definitely a great time.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro. Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Apple's 10.2-Inch iPad Returns to Record Low Price of $249.99 ($79 Off)

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Tempted to get a couple of these on seat back mounts to use as the rear entertainment system in my new Telluride X-Pro. It has USB-C built into the seat back.

And yes, even my car is "Pro" now, not to mention the X. Thanks, Apple.

I mainly got this trim level because it was available. Thanks, supply chain.

morningsong

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2010
I grabbed one, so cheap. 64gb isn't a deal breaker for me. Use it as a portable stream device, surf the web and play a few games.. more for after hours and instead of using the phone.

Reactions: Huck

Eriamjh1138@DAN

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2007
BFE, MI
Seems reasonable for an A13 chip. My ipad 12.9" Pro 2nd Gen is using an A10X, but still works great except for the battery life. Paid $800+ for it in 2017.

Skeletor322

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2023
Costco looks to have this on sale at the same price. Apple 10.2-inch iPad, 64GB, Wi-Fi (9th Generation, 2021) $250.

Reactions: dms_91

Euroamerican

macrumors 6502
May 27, 2010
Boise
For many people, this 64-gb model is a perfect around-the-house tablet and can replace most, if not all, the activities they use a regular PC for.

I am thinking of getting one for a relative who's got an app that the publisher no longer supports Mac OSX for, but is pushing all users to an iOS app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.