Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 8-core CPU, 512GB) has returned to its previous all-time low price of $1,749.99, down from $1,999.00. This sale price will be reflected after you add the MacBook Pro to your cart on Amazon and receive an automatic coupon worth $200.

14in-MacBook-Pro-Deals-Red-Orange.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

At a total of $249 off the original price of the 14-inch MacBook Pro, this remains the best deal we've ever tracked on this model. Only Space Gray is on sale this time around, and the earliest estimates place an April 24 delivery date for this model.

Note: You won't see the deal price until checkout.

You can find even more discounts on other MacBooks by visiting our Best Deals guide for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. In this guide we track the steepest discounts for the newest MacBook models every week, so be sure to bookmark it and check back often if you're shopping for a new Apple notebook.

Article Link: Deals: Apple's 14-Inch MacBook Pro Available for Record Low Price of $1,749.99 ($249 Off)

asterizk

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2003
Sarasota, Florida
Darn, only the 512 model. Looking to get the 14", but with a 2TB drive & 32 ram and probably higher CPU also (will take any discount I can get... looking at the subtotal after adding in the fancy Studio Display & AppleCare is making my eyes hurt ???.. maybe it's time to reconsider some aspect of the config I want...)

mansplains

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2021
Looking to get the 14", but with a 2TB drive & 32 ram and probably higher CPU also (will take any discount I can get...
I don't think I've seen one with 2TB, but sometimes Apple's refurbished section has a good 10% off a model with higher specs, like 1TB/32GB. Refurbished also seems to lack the significant shipping delays new MBPs have at the moment.

Student of Life

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2020
Its not a bad deal and im tempted because the keyboard on my pre m1 air is getting on my nerves. Unfortunately I think this is way to much power for what I need and for the same price I can get the air and an iPad Pro. Great computer, but I honestly don't need that type of processing power to be honest with myself.

kyjaotkb

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2009
London, UK
Its not a bad deal and im tempted because the keyboard on my pre m1 air is getting on my nerves. Unfortunately I think this is way to much power for what I need and for the same price I can get the air and an iPad Pro. Great computer, but I honestly don't need that type of processing power to be honest with myself.
I have a 10-core, 16GB and the most taxing application I use on it is Excel. This thing can easily chew through 4K video but a 500MB XLSX with plenty of pivot tables to refresh brings the M1 Pro to its knees. It still chews through it 5 times faster than my old Windows laptop but this is a testament to the fact that more (especially single core) performance is always welcome.

zorinlynx

macrumors G3
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
Is there actually product out there though? From everything I'm hearing production is stalled due to the Chinese lockdowns.

nylonsteel

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2010
amzn is getting some good prices out there - not in the market for new gadgets due to uncle sam tax payment

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.