Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon has knocked the 256GB Wi-Fi iPad down to $399.00 today, from an original price of $479.00. This is a new all-time low price on the tablet, and it beats the previous record low by about $30.

yellow-ipad.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Only silver is available at this price, and as of writing there is a slight shipping delay of five days. You can still lock in the sale right now ahead of the delivery estimate, which is around August 8-10 for most United States residents.

You can also get the 64GB Wi-Fi iPad for $299.00 right now on Amazon, down from $329.00, which is another all-time low price. For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.

Article Link: Deals: Apple's 256GB Wi-Fi iPad Hits New All-Time Low Price of $399 ($80 Off)

Darth Tulhu

macrumors 68000
Apr 10, 2019
Kick-ass deal.

I want more from my iPads (which is why I was willing to pay for the 12.9"), but this thing is (OK, can be) all the computer non-techies (like my wife) need.

Perfect integration with iPhone, iPods, and AirPods. The Triumvirate.

Bananadetergent

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2022
Kick-ass deal.

I want more from my iPads (which is why I was willing to pay for the 12.9"), but this thing is (OK, can be) all the computer non-techies (like my wife) need.

Perfect integration with iPhone, iPods, and AirPods. The Triumvirate.
Yes I bought this one last year and now that I think of it is not worth it, I kinda expected too much.
At that time I was sure that I would use it for illustrations, ah yes this is also my first iPad so I didn’t have any experiences, and that I would download procreate for usage; and it is lagging now, yes, apple needs to increase the amount of RAM, but that issue aside, which I wrote about two thousands of words and definitely could write more, yes, people who are reading this comment better choose the M1 iPad air if you want at lease some work flow, this is an advice.
Yes and the apple ecosystem is not a joke, android users keep that in mind, you just couldn’t hate a thing that worked too well and too convenient

Reactions: Jovijoker

FasterQuieter

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2008
This would be useful for someone who wanted to carry a reasonably large media library around with them on a not too slow device at a not too steep cost.

Reactions: SamRyouji
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.