Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

The 2020 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air has dropped back down to $539.00 today on Amazon, from $599.00. This sale is only available in the Silver color option, and Amazon estimates that it will take about a week for the tablet to be delivered.

ipad-air-arrive-feature-60-OFF.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This is a second-best price on this version of the 10.9-inch iPad Air, but we haven't seen record low prices (or many deals at all) on the tablet since early September 2021. For those interested, this is still a solid deal and worth checking out before it disappears again.

There are a few other noteworthy iPad deals happening on Amazon this week. You can get the 10.2-inch iPad (256GB Wi-Fi) for $449.00, down from $479.00. The iPad mini 6 (64BG cellular) is on sale for $629.98, down from $649.00. Both of these sales are lowest-ever prices.

For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.

Article Link: Deals: Apple's 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air Available for $539

tweaknmod

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
I don't know if it's possible, but it would be really cool if, any time a price is mentioned on your site (or any other, for that matter), it would automatically switch/convert to the currency of the reader's location.

It's a (very) small thing, but there is always a split second of "oh, that's a good pri-- oh, wait.. that's in USD..."

It may not always be accurate, as it's often not a straight conversion in reality, but it could be marked as 'auto-converted' or something, so we know it's just an estimate or something... Just a thought.

Reactions: JustinCymbal

ackmondual

macrumors 68020
Dec 23, 2014
U.S.A., Earth
Glad to see more discounts on iPads! I've already gotten my 64 GB 9th gen iPad, so I'm set! And it's pretty much the cheapest one out there, so I wasn't expecting anything more than marginal discounts

Reactions: JustinCymbal

ackmondual

macrumors 68020
Dec 23, 2014
U.S.A., Earth
Someone please wake me when the 256GB drops in price. 64GB just isn't enough for me.
I was conflicted about this. 32 GB is woefully inadequate for me, for sure. It's nice they're doing away (I hope) with 32 GB as base storage as it really didn't make sense even few years back. 64 GB will be tight, but I should be able to make that work. 256 GB is fantastic, but for an extra $150, it puts it into "overkill" territory. 128 GB is the sweet spot for me, but there's no option to pay $50 for just an extra 64 GB.

I may regret this, but I really do think 64 GB will be enough. I only use the ipad as a glorified gaming device, so that should work out. I plan on putting some documents and pictures, a few scant videos (assuming I can just drag and drop files easily like with MacOS, Linux, Windows, and Android OSes). And taking some screenshots, video grabs. Won't even use the camera!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.