Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

AT&T this week is hosting a sale where you can get 15 percent off a wide selection of Apple's first party accessories, including iPhone 13 cases, the new MagSafe Leather Wallet, and other MagSafe charging accessories.

magsafe-wallet-find-my.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Sale prices have been applied automatically, so you won't need a coupon code to see the discounts. Besides MagSafe deals, we're also tracking markdowns on Apple's AirTag accessories, like the AirTag Loop and AirTag Leather Keyring.

For the charging accessories, AT&T's prices on the MagSafe Charger and MagSafe Duo Charger are not as good as the deals currently offered by Verizon, so you'll find those sales listed below among AT&T's offers. However, the price on the 20W USB-C Power Adapter at AT&T is among the best online.

Chargers

Cases

Wallet

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Article Link: Deals: AT&T Taking 15% Off New MagSafe Leather Wallet, iPhone 13 Cases, and More

QCassidy352

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
AT&T is a flaming trash heap of a company, I don't know that I can think of a single company that cares less about ethics or customer service
I don’t necessarily love them as a company, but I switched from them last year after 13 years (since the original iPhone!), and man do I miss their service. Way better than the xfinity mobile (on Verizon network) I have now.

macar00n

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2021
I don’t necessarily love them as a company, but I switched from them last year after 13 years (since the original iPhone!), and man do I miss their service. Way better than the xfinity mobile (on Verizon network) I have now.
Sorry to hear of your troubles with Xfinity mobile. Service varies by area, in my area I had never experienced a dropped call until I was forced to switch to AT&T to get my first iPhone. I'm sure that some areas have outstanding AT&T cell service. Their cell service in my area has probably improved since my troubles but what can never improve across all of their services, because the company is rotten to the core, are their business practices of overpromising and underdelivering, manipulative contracts, and abysmally hostile customer service. I hope that I live to see their demise as a company. But I wish you no ill will for enjoying their service when it worked for you, may you have full bars whenever you want for the rest of your life 😄

j_in_tx

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2018
It depends on where you reside. I have 2 iphones on 2 carriers. T-mobile is better than AT&T for where I hang out.

handsome pete

macrumors 68000
Aug 15, 2008
If you’re looking for a minimalist wallet that is similar to Apple’s, the Trayvax Ascent is a really solid choice and holds up over time.
That doesn’t look like a bad option but I do like the magsafe aspect of the Apple version. If only it could hold 4 cards.

IllinoisCorn

macrumors 6502a
Jan 15, 2021
Terrible product offering little room (the Otterbox one is fantastic). The FIndMy features does not work with the cool see through cases made by Apple. Also doesn't work with a few other Apple cases, but does work with third party cases. Super disappointed---the FindMy feature made this the MagSafe device of my dreams and it's just awful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.