Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

B&H Photo has extended its Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions into a week-long event, with discounts on the 16-inch MacBook Pro, 2020 iPad Pro, and more. B&H Photo's sales have been automatically applied so you won't need any special coupon codes to browse the event.

bh-photo-cyber-week.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with B&H Photo. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Some of the best discounts in the sale include numerous deals across the 2020 iPad Pro range, starting at $749.00 for the 128GB Wi-Fi 11-inch iPad Pro. You'll find markdowns on both the 11-inch and 12.9-inch models, as well as a few lowest-ever prices for Wi-Fi and cellular devices.

You can find the highlights of the Cyber Week event from B&H Photo below, but be sure to head to the retailer's website to see the full sale. This includes deals on older model MacBooks, Apple Watch Series 6 and SE, and more.

16-inch MacBook Pro

11-inch iPad Pro (2020)

12.9-inch iPad Pro (2020)

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Article Link: Deals: B&H Photo's Cyber Week Apple Deals Include Sales on 16-Inch MacBook Pro, 2020 iPad Pro, and More

peneaux

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2020
What's the point in buying an Intel Mac if you get more performance and battery life with a cheaper and brand new Mac (M1).

Joniz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2017
What's the point in buying an Intel Mac if you get more performance and battery life with a cheaper and brand new Mac (M1).

But fewer ports & smaller screen.

MacBook Air has always been cheaper than a Pro.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Not a lot of savings on the cellular iPad models (versus the WiFi). I used to buy from B&H a lot when I didn’t have to pay sales tax. I still look for good sales with them but don’t see anything where I am after.

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Currently?

To be able to run more than 1 external display, an eGPU, or Windows.

Intel Macs are (currently) still a better choice for these. For all other use cases, the M1 Macs win.

coolbreeze

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2003
UT
My base Air M1 smokes my wife's $3,200 16"... It's concerning, honestly.

How will Apple sell Intel machines any more? Ports, sure, but man I almost feel bad for Intel/AMD. They are in a hell of a predicament and will have to triple-down on Windows users who can't (or won't) leave.

I'm seriously impressed by what Apple has done.

MJaP

macrumors 6502
Mar 14, 2015

The M1 still cannot beat the dedicated graphics chips in the 16" MacBook Pros, so for any tasks that rely on graphics acceleration the Intel devices still reign supreme. With titles like Tomb Raider or Borderlands 3 you're getting twice the framerate on the 5500m compared to the M1.

Last edited:

EventsLooped

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
Ports and software support. For a software developer like me, this is a deal-breaker.
No 2 screens, cannot run Docker, Android Studio is very slow and emulator does not work, Eclipse does not start...

For an average user, M1 switch is a dream though.

Reactions: GFLPraxis
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.