Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

A few weeks ago we shared deals on Brydge's line of iPad keyboards, and these deals remain ongoing in mid March. You can save on iPad keyboards for the 9.7-inch iPad, 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro, and more. Brydge's keyboards have premium aluminum bodies, backlit keys, and up to 180-degree viewing angles.

Hyper-Sale-Feature-2.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

We've collected some of the best discounts in the list below, and for all keyboards the prices have been automatically applied, with up to $70 off select accessories. There is one exception that requires a coupon code: you'll need to enter the code BRYPROSAVE on the Brydge Pro for 11-inch/12.9-inch iPad Pro to get the accessory for $79.99 (originally $149.99).

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week. For more iPad deals, our full Best Deals guide for iPad has all of the current best sales for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.

Article Link: Deals: Brydge Discounting Collection of iPad Keyboards by Up to $70

Knightcastle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2015
I know we’re not expecting new form factors, but do we think this is because there’s new models incoming?

Reactions: VaruLV

lakerchick4life

macrumors 65816
Oct 14, 2007
that's a pretty drastic price drop maybe they figure new ipads incoming mind as well drop the price of the previous keyboards?

Reactions: VaruLV

jzuena

macrumors 65816
Feb 21, 2007
Check out the doqo 2 - https://www.doqo.shop/products/pre-sale-aluminum-smart-keyboard-protective-case

I wouldn't be surprised if Brydge leveraged the magnets in iPP rather than stuck with their awkward hinge design.
I like the doqo design. Similar to the magic keyboard with the addition of an extra battery and the screen swivel (although I would think taking the iPad out and using it standalone would be better than swiveling it around). About 1/3 the cost, too.

I'd like to see this (or at least the magic keyboard) in person in the 11” version. The keyboard looks fine on the larger iPad Pro, but I have the Air 4 which would use the even more shrinked down keyboard. Not sure I have a use case for turning my iPad into a laptop but good to know it is a possibility.

satchmo

macrumors 601
Aug 6, 2008
Canada
I know we’re not expecting new form factors, but do we think this is because there’s new models incoming?
They told me a new iPad Air model is coming.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are streamlining their products given how many variants they currently have.

transition

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2021
Any recommendations for someone looking to get into the ipads but is still hooked on that 150 degree angle for writing on the surface pros? I know its a small detail but its just a really nice drawing/reading esp when its on my lap and I travel.

Romeo_Nightfall

macrumors 65816
Aug 8, 2018
Vienna
Any recommendations for someone looking to get into the ipads but is still hooked on that 150 degree angle for writing on the surface pros? I know its a small detail but its just a really nice drawing/reading esp when its on my lap and I travel.
Whats wrong with magic keyboard?

notabadname

macrumors 68000
Jan 4, 2010
Detroit Suburbs
I had the previous Gen for my iPad. Having to recharge this keyboard was just too inconvenient. Just one more thing to keep a charge cable for. Plus, they are faily heavy. The Magic Keyboard, and its use of the iPad’s power, is the way to go. I love it on my iPad Pro.

Reactions: Romeo_Nightfall
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.