Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today, pre-orders for the Apple Watch Series 7 began on Apple.com as well as on participating carrier websites. Similar to years past, the launch of a new Apple Watch is seeing a few solid day one discounts from carriers like AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile/Sprint.

Apple-Watch-7-Pre-order-deals-2.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

For all pre-orders, the Apple Watch Series 7 can be ordered today, and it will begin shipping (and be available in stores) on October 15.

AT&T

AT&T's offer for the new Apple Watch requires you to purchase two models, and then you'll get $200 off in bill credits. This offer supports the Series 3 (up to $289.99), Series 4 (up to $699.99), Series 5 (up to $749.99), Series 6 (up to $799.99), SE (up to $359.99), and Series 7 (up to $799.99).

You'll need to buy two Apple Watch models, and place both on a qualifying installment plan with AT&T. The Apple Watch purchases must be two new lines or a new line and an upgraded line. Certified refurbished watches are excluded from this deal.

After purchasing, your $200 credit will begin within three billing cycles, applied in equal amounts over the entire installment plan term.

Verizon/T-Mobile/Sprint

When purchasing the Apple Watch Series 7 directly from Apple.com (or at an Apple Store) and activating it on a new line with Verizon, T-Mobile, or Sprint, you can get a $100 e-gift card. Full details are available on Apple's site as you go through the model selection and checkout process.

verizon-tmo-apple-watch-7-deal.jpg

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Carriers Introduce First Offers on Apple Watch Series 7

btrach144

macrumors demi-god
Aug 28, 2015
Indiana
Looks like on Verizon they want you to activate a new line? I wonder if that’s worth the hassle?

abowlby

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2013
Eastern US
Looks like on Verizon they want you to activate a new line? I wonder if that’s worth the hassle?
Yeah, any carrier is going to require a line of service because that is the product THEY sell. They don't make a dime on Apple's hardware.

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
I got an Apple Watch Series 6 to hold me over and activated it on Tmo.
Do you know if I would be eligible to get the $100 if I activate the Series 7 or is that for people who never activated a watch at all?

frumpy16

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2008
I got an Apple Watch Series 6 to hold me over and activated it on Tmo.
Do you know if I would be eligible to get the $100 if I activate the Series 7 or is that for people who never activated a watch at all?
I heard it was for a new line

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
Is there anything in the fine print from stopping someone from starting a new line and taking advantage of the $100 gift card and then once it arrives 6-8 weeks later, cancelling the line from their old watch? Can’t seem to find anything from stopping us from doing this….

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Is there anything in the fine print from stopping someone from starting a new line and taking advantage of the $100 gift card and then once it arrives 6-8 weeks later, cancelling the line from their old watch? Can’t seem to find anything from stopping us from doing this….
I bought it in the store and a) they said it was actually $150 (I guess in-store special?) and b) they verified if I've completed paying the previous device there's no reason I can't just cancel it.

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
I bought it in the store and a) they said it was actually $150 (I guess in-store special?) and b) they verified if I've completed paying the previous device there's no reason I can't just cancel it.
Thanks -- much appreciated!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.