Deals: Get $100 Off Apple Watch Series 5 Aluminum Models on Amazon

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon is offering $100 off Apple Watch Series 5 models this week, starting with the 40mm GPS device for $299.00, down from $399.00. This discount matches the previous all-time-low price for this Apple Watch on Amazon, and is one of the best you'll find online right now.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The 44mm GPS Apple Watch Series 5 is also on sale, available for $329.00, down from $429.00. For all models you can get these devices in multiple colors, including Gold Aluminum with Pink Sport Band, Silver Aluminum with White Sport Band, and Space Gray Aluminum with Black Sport Band.

Amazon has a few discounts for cellular models as well. You can get the 40mm cellular Apple Watch Series 5 for $399.00, down from $499.00. The 44mm cellular model is on sale for $429.00, down from $529.00.

Apple Watch Series 5 Sale

Lastly, the Apple Watch Series 3 remains discounted on Amazon for anyone who wants an even cheaper entry point into the Apple Watch family. The 38mm GPS device is available for $179.00, down from $199.00; while the 42mm GPS device is on sale for $209.00, down from $229.00.

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Deals: Get $100 Off Apple Watch Series 5 Aluminum Models on Amazon

magicschoolbus

macrumors 68000
May 27, 2014
tempting but I will hold out for another year. S3 is still supported and working fine.. I just have severe lust for these beautiful new S5's!

Christian 5G

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2010
Orange County, CA
Really want the AW5 to upgrade from my AW3, but with all these deals only means new one is coming. I’ll survive until then or just get the 5 then if 6 doesn’t impress me.

joshkhaos1

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2014
tempting but I will hold out for another year. S3 is still supported and working fine.. I just have severe lust for these beautiful new S5's!
I've never understood this thought process. The new Watches will probably not look any different any time soon. If you really like the Series 5 design I don't see why you'd wait an entire year to see what they do different.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
Really want the AW5 to upgrade from my AW3, but with all these deals only means new one is coming. I’ll survive until then or just get the 5 then if 6 doesn’t impress me.
Not really. When we start to see lucrative discounts, it doesn’t really mean that these retailers have ‘inside knowledge‘ of a new Apple Watch is coming. [If anything, it’s possible we might see a delay this year], but they discount the Apple Watch Because their stock amounts are typically higher, given the Apple Watch series 5 has been available almost a year. Like rumored websites, various retailers have no inside information if a Series 6 is launching on time or not, they’re just assuming that Apple will be on a ‘planned schedule’ as Apple has been in the past.

magicschoolbus

macrumors 68000
May 27, 2014
I've never understood this thought process. The new Watches will probably not look any different any time soon. If you really like the Series 5 design I don't see why you'd wait an entire year to see what they do different.
Because there's nothing currently wrong with mine! I can't spend the money without having a good reason other then the new design is a little nicer.

skabeds

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2012
Actually not ALL colors are at these price points. For example, the Space Gray 44mm is only discounted $50 @ $379.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.