Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Nomad this week is running an overstock sale with discounts across various accessories like AirPods cases, iPhone 14 cases, Apple Watch bands, Lightning cables, and more. In addition to these regular deals, we've partnered with Nomad to get you an extra 20 percent off any iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus cases with the code MR14 at checkout, totaling 36 percent off these accessories.

Exlusive-Deals-Nomad-iPad-Air-Feature.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Nomad. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This promo code specifically only works for Nomad's cases for the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus. It will work on leather, folio, and sport cases; all you have to do is add an accessory to your cart, proceed to checkout, then enter the promo code MR14 on the payment step and you'll get an extra 20 percent off these cases.

Overall, the sale is mainly focused on cases for iPhone 14, iPhone 13, iPhone 12, and more. You'll find larger discounts for the older model iPhones, and around 10 percent to 20 percent off for the iPhone 14. We've rounded up some of these discounts below, along with Apple Watch bands, iPad Pro cases and folios, and AirPods cases.

iPhone 14 and 14 Plus Cases - Use Code MR14

iPhone 14
iPhone 14 Plus
iPhone 14 Pro

Apple Watch Bands

iPad Pro
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Deals: Get 36% Off Nomad's iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus Cases and Folios With Our Exclusive Code

Jandalf

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2016
Berlin, Germany
I don’t know.
I use it for protection and better grip, not the looks of the case (e.g. a Gameboy -Design some favour).
I would prefer not to use a case, but unfortunately the iPhone‘s not shock absorbent enough for my (imho regular) use case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.