Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon is discounting Apple's AirTag lineup today, offering one of the first notable markdowns on the AirTag 1-Pack of 2022. This one is available for $24.00, down from $29.00 and it's in stock right now.

AirTag-and-Lavender-iPhone.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This is an all-time low price on the AirTag 1-Pack on Amazon, and it's a bit of a rare discount as we have traditionally tracked deals on the 4-Pack more often over the past few months. Amazon gives an estimated delivery date of June 11-13 for most places in the United States if ordered today.

If you do want the AirTag 4-Pack, it's still available at $89.00 on Amazon, down from $99.00. This is a second-best price on the accessory, and there's a slight shipping delay of around four days right now on Amazon.

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Article Link: Deals: Get an AirTag 1-Pack for $24 and a 4-Pack for $89 on Amazon (Up to $10 Off)

ignatius345

macrumors 604
Aug 20, 2015
Until they get these to work with Family Sharing they're basically useless to me. If I put one on to track my luggage and my wife can't see it, there's not much point. If she puts one on our kid's backpack or whatever and only she can see it, again, not much point. And I certainly don't want to put an AirTag on something we share and then have warnings about an "unknown AirTag" haunting one or the other of us.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.