Deals: Get an Exclusive 20% Off Eve Flare Discount, Shop the Best Buy Anniversary Sale, and More

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Apr 12, 2001
www.macrumors.com

As we head into the weekend, there are a few notable deals going on today that include an all-new MacRumors exclusive offer from Eve, Best Buy's anniversary sale with lowest-ever iPad prices, and more.

Eve Flare

MacRumors readers have the chance to save 20 percent on the Eve Flare lamp this month, which will bring the accessory down to $79.96, from an original price of $99.95. To see the discount, head to Eve's website, add the Eve Flare to your cart, and enter the promo code MacRumors20 on the shopping cart screen.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The Eve Flare is a HomeKit-compatible lamp that provides six hours of portable illumination, and can be used outdoors (with IP65 water resistance) or indoors. You can use the connected Eve app to change the color of the lamp, or speak to Siri to alter the hue, dim the light, or turn it on/off completely.

This promotion will last through August 29, so be sure to head to Eve's website soon to check out the Eve Flare if you're interested.

Best Buy Anniversary Sale

Best Buy today kicked off a three-day-long anniversary sale, and it includes some new low prices on a few models of Apple's iPad. You can also save on the MacBook, Apple Watch Series 4, and much more.

9.7-inch iPad (2018)
[*]Wi-Fi, 128GB - $299.99, down from $429.00 ($130 off, lowest ever)
[*]Cellular, 128GB - $429.99, down from $559.00 ($130 off, lowest ever)
11-inch iPad Pro
[*]Wi-Fi, 256 GB - $674.99, down from $949.00 ($275 off, lowest ever)
[*]Wi-Fi, 512 GB - $849.99, down from $1,149.00 ($300 off, lowest ever)
[*]Wi-Fi, 1 TB - $1,149.99, down from $1,549.00 ($400 off, lowest ever)
12.9-inch iPad Pro
[*]Wi-Fi, 64 GB - $799.99, down from $999.00 ($200 off, lowest ever)
[*]Wi-Fi, 512 GB - $949.99, down from $1,349.00 ($400 off, lowest ever)
[*]Wi-Fi, 1 TB - $1,349.99, down from $1,749.00 ($400 off, lowest ever)

iTunes $5 Outrageous Comedies Sale

Apple is kicking off the weekend with a new sale on iTunes Movies, this one centered around comedy films. We've listed every movie in the sale below, including comedies like Superbad, Austin Powers, Rush Hour, American Pie, and more, all of which are $4.99.

[*]Superbad
[*]White Chicks
[*]The Hangover Part II
[*]The Hangover Part III
[*]Tropic Thunder
[*]This Is The End
[*]Anchorman
[*]Team America: World Police
[*]Blades of Glory
[*]Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
[*]Borat
[*]Get Him to The Greek
[*]Due Date
[*]Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
[*]Sausage Party
[*]Road Trip
[*]The Campaign[*]Austin Powers
[*]There's Something About Mary
[*]You Don't Mess With The Zohan
[*]The Dictator
[*]Horrible Bosses
[*]Wedding Crashers
[*]American Pie
[*]The Interview
[*]Super Troopers
[*]Scary Movie
[*]That's My Boy
[*]Rush Hour
[*]Get Hard
[*]Bruno
[*]Dirty Grandpa
[*]Running Mates For even more information on the latest sales, be sure to check out our full Deals Roundup.

Article Link: Deals: Get an Exclusive 20% Off Eve Flare Discount, Shop the Best Buy Anniversary Sale, and More

koonce

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2019
Iowa
Picked up one of the Eve lights. Seems like it could be fun. Thank you MacRumors for maintaining the site and all the great work.

imola.zhp

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2010
Mud Island (Memphis), TN
I am not seeing those same Pad prices from bestbuy...
I was about to post the same thing...

"Wi-Fi, 256 GB - $674.99, down from $949.00 ($275 off, lowest ever)"

Showing $799 now as of 1112 CDT.

I was hoping that was true, I bought a slightly used 11 Pro 256 for $650 about 6 weeks ago. It has apple care and came with some accessories I sold but I was hoping this price was true so I could present it to my mother in law that has been wanting one. It might be a bit more robust than she needs but I just cant bring myself to suggest a device with a home button on it. She has an XR, I bet she would also feel like she has stepped back.

greenbreadmmm

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2007
when I saw 675 for a 256 I was ready to finally jump. Now that that’s a misprint I’m in a weird spot. Now I really want the iPad Pro. But 799 is just too much.

Bummmmmerrrrr

ryanmcv

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
The iPad prices shown in the article were live earlier this morning, but it appears to have been a mistake on Best Buy's part. The prices have now been corrected on BestBuy.com. You can still sign up for their Student program (anyone is eligible) to save an additional $50 on iPad Pro models.

Reactions: mguzzi