Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today we're tracking a discount on Apple's 2020 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air, available for $539.00, down from $599.00. This sale is available in Space Gray, Green, and Sky Blue. All models are in stock and shipped directly from Amazon.

ipad-air-arrive-feature-60-OFF.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Overall, this is a second-best deal on the 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air, and we've only seen a return to record low prices once in the past few months. With that discount being so rare, today's offer from Amazon is still a solid deal on the tablet.

For those shopping for the iPad Air, remember that we are expecting to see an update to the lineup during next week's "Peek Performance" event, but those brand new models won't see discounts for a while.

For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.

Article Link: Deals: Get Apple's 64GB Wi-Fi iPad Air for $539 ($60 Off)

ackmondual

macrumors 68020
Dec 23, 2014
U.S.A., Earth
I already got a 64 GB 9th gen and even then, the Air line is enough overkill for me that I would've sprung for the 256 GB model for less. That said, for those in the market for a new iPad and can wait, do so. You can see if the new models are better suitable, but should still be able to find last gen's (current gen now) at discounted prices

Reactions: Jovijoker

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
Nice try, Amazon.

This was available for less during late summer 2021.

NightFlight

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Virginia
Still not worth it with the new Air coming so soon. Just pay $599 for the new one or there will be a bigger discount on the current one once the new Air launches.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.