Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Woot today has a solid discount on Apple's AirPods Pro, which are available for $189.99, down from $249.00. This is one of the lowest ongoing prices that we have tracked for the AirPods Pro, and they're beating Amazon's current sale by $7.

AirPods-Pro-Discount-Feature-Yellow.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Woot. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Woot is selling the AirPods Pro in new condition, and they come with a one year Apple warranty. AirPods Pro are Apple's high-end Bluetooth headphones, offering active noise cancellation and many more features. The included charging case also supports Qi wireless charging, so you can recharge the headphones via any compatible Qi mat.

You can also get the Apple Pencil 2 for $109.99 on Woot today, down from $129.00. This is the second-best price that we've tracked in a few weeks, compared to Verizon's $103.99 price tag from last month. Today's deals are part of an overall "Apple Deals" event happening on Woot, which also includes some iPhone 11 offers.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: Get Apple's AirPods Pro for $189.99 Today on Woot ($59 Off)

PlayUltimate

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2016
Boulder, CO
Love the AirPod pros, if bought on sale. . . not sure that I would pay full price for them. But they work for me. Noise cancellation is OK, but not great. Use them at the gym all the time.

Liquid Galaxy

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2012
Swindon, UK
Some good offers on these at the moment - not sure whether to take the plunge at this price or wait until the inevitable AirPod Pro 2's launch in a couple of months

ridddder55

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2019
Ohio
Some good offers on these at the moment - not sure whether to take the plunge at this price or wait until the inevitable AirPod Pro 2's launch in a couple of months
I agree, I have the Airpods 2, which I got as a deal when I got my iPhone 11 for just $100. I like them except for the fact that they fall out of my ears all the time, at random times. Which makes them inconvenient to wear outside for fear of losing one of them. From what I have read about the Airpods Pro this isn't an issue due to the inserts. I was going to pick up a pair for Christmas, but they sold out before my wife could order them. I am hoping for a better price, I got a cheap pair for Christmas of a no-name brand, but they don't hold a charge any longer than an hour. Don't know if the price will get better, or worse.

Reactions: Mrjetsondc

smaffei

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2003
So does anyone who owns these actually like them? I feel like they will phase out soon enough bc they don’t seem to be anywhere as popular as AirPods 2.
I am actually selling my Pros "as is" on eBay after 6 months of use. Started failing the fit test about 2 months ago. And, frankly, I neither have the time nor inclination to take it up with Apple. I also felt they got quite uncomfortable in my ear after an hour or so use.

Bought regular AirPods (wireless charging case) on sale from Target. Hope to get about 2/3 of that money from the Pros auction.

Lesson learned.

BJMRamage

macrumors 68030
Oct 2, 2007
So does anyone who owns these actually like them? I feel like they will phase out soon enough bc they don’t seem to be anywhere as popular as AirPods 2.
I have a pair of APP I bought for $130-150 (some Walmart deal on BF)
I really enjoy them. noise cancellation is much better than previous bluetooth headphones.
They bothered me in the beginning but am mostly fine now.

I use them for work/meetings and cutting the grass most often. I have a battery-powered mower so it isn't too loud and the noise cancellation is decent then.

seajewel

macrumors 6502
Aug 31, 2010
I love mine. Mine did develop crackling but Apple replaced them and so far so good, it's been around a year since the replacement. The regular airpods were the most comfortable earbuds I've ever tried, but the lack of any kind of noise cancellation (passive or active) made them unusable for me in terms of running outside, etc. I don't want to lack awareness completely but I also just flat out couldn't hear my podcast anywhere cars were, etc.

arkhanjel

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2003
I nearly bought some over the weekend but stopped for the same reason. I was really hoping they would have dropped them at the last event.

zipster

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2011
Much prefer the 'regular' Airpods. They don't fall out of my ear and I don't have a use for noise cancellation, as I want to be able to hear things around me (I mostly wear these in public).

Reactions: blwinters

Rocko99991

macrumors 68000
Jul 25, 2017
I agree, I have the Airpods 2, which I got as a deal when I got my iPhone 11 for just $100. I like them except for the fact that they fall out of my ears all the time, at random times. Which makes them inconvenient to wear outside for fear of losing one of them. From what I have read about the Airpods Pro this isn't an issue due to the inserts. I was going to pick up a pair for Christmas, but they sold out before my wife could order them. I am hoping for a better price, I got a cheap pair for Christmas of a no-name brand, but they don't hold a charge any longer than an hour. Don't know if the price will get better, or worse.
Put foam doughnuts on your Airpods, game changer.

Moi Ici

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2012
I actually bought my 2nd pair today. Lost my other pros and really missed them. I recently bought the bowers and Wilkins pi7 and am returning them. They are euro 400 and while that didn’t bother me, they were useless in the noise cancelling area and super uncomfortable in my ears. I also have the AirPod 2 and have been using them but really missed the noise cancelation of the AirPod pros. I would have been happy with the AirPods but they almost accentuate the outside noise when outside, they’re great in a quite room though.

imlovinit

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2012
Much prefer the 'regular' Airpods. They don't fall out of my ear and I don't have a use for noise cancellation, as I want to be able to hear things around me (I mostly wear these in public).
The transparency mode on the pros are pretty amazing IMO can hear everything around me while still getting clear audio

Sean J

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2021
I’m waiting for AirPods Pro2 which hopefully will include the AirTag functionality - the biggest complaint I hear is simply from people losing their AirPods.

okeribok

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2009
The active noise canceling does almost nothing, the supposed great auto connect is actually worse than good multi connecting bluetooth headphones (wh1000xm4), sound quality is ‘meh’ and there is no U1 chip in them or the case so you can loose them really easily. On top of that, the virtual surround does not work on my iPad pro 2017. I bought another pair of headphones for real quiet and good sound and only use the earpods when small is convenient. But with the Holonist app you can use them as midi controllers, so that is sort of fun.

sparkinstx

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2017
Useless - signed up on Woot, linked to my Amazon Prime account, then it denied my debit card like a dozen times. Went over to Amazon and had them ordered in 30 seconds.

This "deal" isn't much of a deal. I was going to be charged $6 shipping (so the savings is really $1, not $7), and then have to wait a week for them. With Amazon they're $197 with free Prime shipping, and will be here tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.