Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's brand-new 256GB 15.3-inch MacBook Air is back down to $1,199.00 on Amazon today, from its original price of $1,299.00. We've seen this sale one time previously in the middle of June, and it remains the best deal tracked yet on the latest MacBook Air.

MacBook-Air-15-Inch-Feature-Blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This sale is available in three of the four colors: Midnight, Space Gray, and Starlight. All three models are in stock, but there are varying delivery dates among them. Midnight and Space Gray have the fastest delivery estimates of around July 2, although Space Gray stock is dwindling. Starlight models are currently being quoting delivery of around July 9–11.

This time around, we aren't tracking any notable discounts on the 512GB models. Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Get the 15-Inch MacBook Air for Record-Low Price of $1,199 ($100 Off)

Kalixt

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2021
It cost 226€ more to upgrade from 8GB to 16GB RAM model and also 176€ more to upgrade from 256GB to 512GB SSD (Slovakia prices). WHY ? It makes it overpriced crap from it and base model is also too much pricy for what it have. I would like to upgrade but greed is too much. 8GB DDR4 stick super high end frequencies cost 80€ at most, why it has to be 226€ in macbook ? 😅

Reactions: LHMac

amaze1499

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2014
From my perspective the MBA 15" is boring and underwhelming. Having said that, it's a very good machine. But still. What gap is it suppose to close? 16GB and 512GB should be standard config. Below that I won't spend any money on a new model. Besides with whats up with this slow 256 fast 512 SSD BS?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.