Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today discounted a few Apple Watch Series 5 models to notable low prices, including a new Amazon low price on the 44mm Space Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch Series 5 (cellular). This model is now on sale for $649.00, down from an original price of $749.00, and comes with a Black Sport Band.

series-5-ss-sale.png
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

We've previously tracked this model of the Apple Watch on sale for $699.00, similar to the current sale price of the same model with a White Sport Band. Below you can find this sale among other cellular Apple Watch Series 5 models on sale right now.

Series 5 GPS + Cellular
40mm
44mm
Many of the Apple Watch Series 5 models on sale today are facing shipping delays and won't arrive until May. Be sure to head to Amazon to browse the full range of its Apple Watch Series 5 discounts before they expire.

Article Link: Deals: Get the 44mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch Series 5 With Cellular Support for $649 on Amazon ($100 Off)

Reactions: Rychiar

tivoboy

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2005
I think these are all really going to get VERY cheap very soon. Apple will probably try and release the new Apple Watch 6 sooner than expected, and coupled with retail sales cratering and consumers scared, the AW4 and AW5 should come down in price much faster than prior series did upon new releases

Rychiar

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
stil wayyyyyy too expensive. stainless steal is a worthless metal. it shouldn't cost double the price of alluminum. I'd love a space black but I'm not paying those prices for something so quickly obsolete

Mr. Dee

macrumors 68040
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
Still on my Series 3, little reason to upgrade. I probably will once Apple stops supporting it with WatchOS updates.

imola.zhp

macrumors 65816
Jun 1, 2010
Mud Island (Memphis), TN
Still on my Series 3, little reason to upgrade. I probably will once Apple stops supporting it with WatchOS updates.

When you do upgrade, you'll be blown away. Its amazing how the very slight increase in screen size affects the overall experience. I went from an original to a 3 GPS and now have a 4 LTE.

Take Flight

macrumors member
May 18, 2011
stil wayyyyyy too expensive. stainless steal is a worthless metal. it shouldn't cost double the price of alluminum. I'd love a space black but I'm not paying those prices for something so quickly obsolete
I do agree the stainless option is overpriced, however it does also upgrade the front glass to sapphire which is significantly more scratch resistant.

I went stainless but did through a reward points store so the price didn’t sting as much :).

I do like that the stainless has the look and feel of a traditional watch and looks nice with a wider variety of bands.

Reactions: imola.zhp
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.