MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Sprint has Apple's 512GB iPhone XS discounted to $599.99 today while supplies last, down from an original price of $1,249.99. This solid $650 discount is for the full price of the device and not on a monthly installment plan.

iphonexslowlight.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Sprint. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

If you purchase the iPhone XS, you could also combo this sale with Sprint's current Apple Watch offer: get any iPhone (7 or above) and get an Apple Watch for 50 percent off. The Apple Watch discount will be applied via monthly bill credits and requires a 24-month Installment Billing agreement, new watch plan activation, and one active handset.

Sprint's iPhone XS Instant Discount

There are a few other Sprint offers running right now, including an iPhone 11 for $0/month when you trade in an eligible smartphone and activate a new line of service. The 10.2-inch iPad is also down to $4.17/month when you sign up for a 24-month Installment Billing agreement and activate a new line on a qualifying plan.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Get the 512GB iPhone XS for $599.99 at Sprint ($650 Off)

now i see it

macrumors 604
Jan 2, 2002
I wouldn't go back to Sprint (now T-MobSprint?) if they gave me an iPhone for free. Any of them

Reactions: raybo
Comment

matthew12

macrumors regular
Aug 27, 2009
If I could just buy it unlocked, that'd be great. I'd put it on my T-Mobile plan. Definitely don't want to have to pay for 2 months of service for it.

Comment

iBreatheApple

macrumors 68030
Sep 3, 2011
Florida
Have a couple theories because this discount is crazy. Sprint wanted promotion and asked for a deal, or parts at the beginning of the production line are bottlenecking due to overall slowed production from Corona Virus and they need stock out for when it resumes. Or maybe it has something to do with SE 2.</speculation>

Reactions: DoctorApple
Comment

msp3

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2015
Only after 50 days on Sprint and requesting an unlock afterwards. Financing (if any) must also be paid off.

Comment

russell_314

macrumors 68020
Feb 10, 2019
USA
The "discount" is in 24 monthly installments. If you don't keep Sprint or the phone for the entire 24 months the remainder of the FULL PRICE (1,249.99)will be due.

It's a good deal if you are with Sprint but read the fine print.

Edit: Okay maybe it's an actual discount but I would really read the fine print!

Reactions: DeepIn2U
Comment

msp3

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2015
This is not a bill credits deal that's infested the whole cell phone industry. You can pay $600 outright or over 2 years for $25/mo as a 0% interest loan.

Comment

Ruggy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2017
Makes you think that a big price drop is coming.
Ok, the flagship phones will still be expensive but there have been loads of rumours concerning the SE/9 or whatever and perhaps 3 new cheaper models.
I want to stay in the Apple universe, Android isn't as good either, but when you see how good some of the phones are by Xiaomi now! I don't know if they are available in the States but they are probably at least 85% as good as the 11 and around $400 equivalent. Excellent screens and cameras too.
Apple must be looking at Xiaomi and Huawei and either preparing to withdraw from the market or drop prices to compete.
It's impossible to imagine they won't be well and truly overtaken by the end of the next decade if they don't act in some way.

Reactions: Lucas284
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.