Deals: Get the 64GB Wi-Fi 10.5-Inch iPad Air for $399.99 on Amazon ($99 Off, Lowest Price)

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

More discounts on Apple's 10.5-inch iPad Air have appeared on Amazon this week, with lowest-ever prices now appearing for the 64GB Wi-Fi model and the 256GB cellular model. This iPad Air is the version that launched in March 2019 with a 10.5-inch Retina display and Touch ID.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You can save up to $180 in the sale, with prices starting at $399.99 for the 64GB model with Wi-Fi. If you're shopping for a cellular iPad Air, note that both models listed below have delayed shipping estimates and will ship within 1-4 weeks at the time of writing.

10.5-inch iPad Air Discounts

Head to our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more discounts on Apple products and related accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Get the 64GB Wi-Fi 10.5-Inch iPad Air for $399.99 on Amazon ($99 Off, Lowest Price)

Last edited:

Rychiar

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
I can't understand why any of the "air" line exists. the name is meaningless these days. I don't even remember what the Dif between this and the other cheap iPad is but they both work with the Pen and the other is cheaper....

Reactions: ruslan120

UnLiMiTeD558

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2009
Bc Canada
I can't understand why any of the "air" line exists. the name is meaningless these days. I don't even remember what the Dif between this and the other cheap iPad is but they both work with the Pen and the other is cheaper....
Much faster cpu, laminated screen, thinner and lighter, better front facing camera

B4U

macrumors 68020
Oct 11, 2012
Undisclosed location
Because it is that hard to just go to Apple and look at their comparison page?

nburwell

macrumors 601
May 6, 2008
DE
So I click on the link and it shows that the Gold 64GB is only $399. The silver and space gray models are both $469. Odd.

JBGoode

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2018
Of course it’s cheaper as it’s also quite inferior when it comes to cpu and display among other things. It’s probably called Air because it’s lighter and thinner than the regular iPad although the height and width are identical. So no, not meaningless.

bbednarz

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2017
Chicago
You don't understand why it exists because you don't know what the differences are.

sirghost

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2014
So, funny how they are exactly the same, lol

The air has 64 gig and 256 gig, the regular one has 32 gig and 128 gig

10.5 inch screen for the air, 10.2 inch for the regular one

Depth on the air is 0.24 inches, depth on the regular iPad is 0.29 inches

Weight on the air is 1 pound, on the regular iPad it’s 1.07 pounds.

The air has Fully laminated display, the regular one does not.

The air has Antireflective coating, the regular one does not

The air has Wide color display (P3), the regular one does not

The air hasTrue Tone display, the regular one does not.

The air has the a12, the regular one has the a10

The air has Neural Engine thanks to the a12, the regular one doesn’t.

The air has Wide color capture for photos and Live Photo’s for both the front and back cameras, the regular one doesn’t.

The air has 1080p HD video recording on the front camera, the regular one has 720p HD video recording.