Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Woot is continuing to offer a solid discount on Apple's AirPods Pro, which are available for $189.99, down from $249.00. While this sale isn't as good as the one we saw at Walmart and Amazon over Black Friday, Woot's deal remains the best price that we've tracked in December.

AirPods-Discount-Deals-Red.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods Pro are Apple's high-end Bluetooth headphones, offering active noise cancellation and many more features. The included charging case also supports Qi wireless charging, so you can recharge the headphones via any compatible Qi mat.

In another AirPods sale, you can get the AirPods with Wired Charging Case for $109.99 today on Amazon, down from $159.00, which is a match for the Black Friday sale on this model. You'll see this sale price after an automatic coupon worth $18.99 is applied at the checkout screen.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: Get the AirPods for $109.99 ($50 Off) and AirPods Pro for $189.99 ($60 Off) in Latest Sales

DotCom2

macrumors 603
Feb 22, 2009
Costco also has them at this price. I just ordered some. Won't be here until after the holiday but that's ok with me! I hope they don't stop making this style. The in ear type don't work on me very well.

arkhanjel

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2003
I've been leery of buying from any of these places that say they sell apple stuff for cheap. Especially after finding out that a place like OWC was selling knockoff products.

Blazer5913

macrumors 6502
Jan 20, 2004
Luckily have a Microcenter around me - thanks for sending that info! What a great pickup for last minute Christmas gift

Reactions: Deliro

Tozovac

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2014
I've been leery of buying from any of these places that say they sell apple stuff for cheap. Especially after finding out that a place like OWC was selling knockoff products.

Where was this reported? I purchased a magic keyboard from them and returned it, felt like one key was not being responsive.

It was sold as new in basic packaging and with no cable. That all seemed curious to me.

Reactions: LeadingHeat

Mr. Dee

macrumors 68040
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
I’ll likely complete my Apple ecosystem upgrade when Apple makes a better case for the AirPods Max and drops the price to by 200 dollars.

Deliro

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2011
Last edited:

arkhanjel

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2003
Where was this reported? I purchased a magic keyboard from them and returned it, felt like one key was not being responsive.

It was sold as new in basic packaging and with no cable. That all seemed curious to me.
Oh it wasn't reported. A buddy of mine and I figured it out. We noticed the F and J keys didn't have the little bumps that the keyboards normally have. Then looked at the serial number. It had a bunch of extra characters. Called apple and they straight up told him it was a knock off. OWC denied it.

Tozovac

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2014
Oh it wasn't reported. A buddy of mine and I figured it out. We noticed the F and J keys didn't have the little bumps that the keyboards normally have. Then looked at the serial number. It had a bunch of extra characters. Called apple and they straight up told him it was a knock off. OWC denied it.
Was it the wireless magic keyboard?

chscag

Contributor
Feb 17, 2008
Fort Worth, Texas
Our store here in Dallas won't ship them. In store pickup only. Too bad as they have plenty in stock. I'm in Fort Worth and don't feel like driving into Dallas. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.