Deals: Get the New 128GB MacBook Air for $849.99 ($250 Off, Lowest Ever Price)

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon, Adorama, and Best Buy have a few solid deals on the newest MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models this week. The highlight of the sale is new lowest-ever prices on both storage capacities of the 2019 MacBook Air, which can be found at Best Buy.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You can get the 128GB MacBook Air in Gold for $849.99, down from $1,099.00, and the 256GB in Gold for $1,049.99, down from $1,299.00. Both of these sales offer $250 off the regular price of the 2019 13-inch MacBook Air, and are the newest low prices on these notebooks. If you're okay with an older model, Best Buy also has the 128GB 2017 MacBook Air for $699.99 ($300 off) for My Best Buy members.

At Amazon and Adorama you'll find deals on the 16-inch MacBook Pro. While the 1TB model has been consistently on sale with a low price of $2,499.00 the past few weeks ($300 off), the 512GB model hasn't returned to a lowest-ever price in a while. It's still not quite there today, but at $2,149.00 it's only about $50 off from the lowest price we've ever tracked.

MacBook Air

• 128GB, Gold - $849.99, down from $1,099.00 ($250 off, lowest ever)
  • 256GB, Gold - $1,049.99, down from $1,299.00 ($250 off, lowest ever)
16-inch MacBook Pro

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Get the New 128GB MacBook Air for $849.99 ($250 Off, Lowest Ever Price)

Kierkegaarden

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2018
USA
This seems like a great deal. Certainly this has to perform better than an older Air. I have a 2011 and 2017 Air, running multiple desktops, Affinity Designer, Pages, Keynote — quick and problem free. The Air is probably adequate for most users, I would imagine.

Reactions: grachi and ingik

LotusLord

macrumors 6502a
This seems like a great deal. Certainly this has to perform better than an older Air. I have a 2011 and 2017 Air, running multiple desktops, Affinity Designer, Pages, Keynote — quick and problem free. The Air is probably adequate for most users, I would imagine.
The only real problem is the keyboard on the current Air. For most people it would be a solid choice without that likely major issue.

Reactions: sideshowuniqueuser

sjalfr

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2008
Thin air
MacBook Air is so slow!!
Mine is fine. Not much difference between it and my 2015 MBP (not a power user). Only real difference is the quality of the display. Much better colour contrast on the old one. But, it's gone now, and without the direct comparison, the Air suits my need. I did bump it to one TB though. 128 GB is a joke.

Reactions: sideshowuniqueuser

Seanm87

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2014
Once again the storage snobs are out in full force. I have a128gig MacBook Air. I’m using a third of it.
- - Post merged: - -

macbook pro with 128GB is not worth a dime
Good job this isn’t a MacBook Pro then

Mainsail

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2010
All of this hate on the 2019 MBA. Don’t believe the MR echo chamber of people that don’t even own one. Read the 5 star ratings of 3000 plus Best Buy customers. Read the overwhelmingly positive Amazon ratings. These people actually own and use the machine.

I am not saying it is perfect, but most of these negative posts relate to older versions of the BF keyboard.

My 2019 MBA is going on 8 months and it has been flawless. Nice machine for the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: grachi and ingik

grachi

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2020
All of this hate on the 2019 MBA. Don’t believe the MR echo chamber of people that don’t even own one. Read the 5 star ratings of 3000 plus Best Buy customers. Read the overwhelmingly positive Amazon ratings. These people actually own and use the machine.

I am not saying it is perfect, but most of these negative posts relate to older versions of the BF keyboard.

My 2019 MBA is going on 8 months and it has been flawless. Nice machine for the price.
I'm surprised at the elitism on here, but then again it is the internet.

2019 MBA is just fine for daily tasks and even some light work with photos, video. I know several people that program on this model for a living without issue as well. For most people, you don't need the hard-drive space or a powerful CPU. If you do, then the MBA isn't for you anyway and there is little reason to belittle it. Its like laughing at a sports car because it can't carry 6 people in it... its a sports car, not an SUV...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.