• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today you can get the new 512GB MacBook Air for $1,199.00, down from $1,299.00. This is one of the first notable discounts on the 2020 MacBook Air, and you can get it in all three colors, including Space Gray, Silver, and Gold.

macbookaircolors.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

If you prefer to shop at B&H Photo, the retailer is also discounting the 512GB MacBook Air by $100 today. These MacBook Air models were updated in March with more internal storage, 10th generation Intel processors, and a more reliable scissor-switch keyboard.

You can find even more discounts on other MacBooks by visiting our Best Deals guide for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. In this guide we track the steepest discounts for the newest MacBook models every week, so be sure to bookmark it and check back often if you're shopping for a new Apple notebook.

Article Link: Deals: Get the New 512GB MacBook Air for $1,199.00 ($100 Off)

smartbot

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2009
B&H has had $100 off for a while (at least on the gold model)...

Comment

Expos of 1969

Contributor
Aug 25, 2013
Who is the first vendor? No name is provided. B&H is the second vendor and is stated as such.

Comment

Expos of 1969

Contributor
Aug 25, 2013
Amazon if you click the link
I saw that but strange that Woot (owned by Amazon I believe) is always mentioned in the headline or first sentence while Amazon was not mentioned in this article and B&H was. Lack of consistency in writing or does Amazon stipulate that they are not to be mentioned to lure people into their site by having to click on the link?

Comment

edubfromktown

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2010
East Coast, USA
I'd be really tempted to get a 2019 if it will run Mojave.

Not from Amazon though- told them to buzz off long ago.

Sick of seeing their trucks invading everywhere, stopped haphazardly and blaring music while drivers run up to toss deliveries and most of all: 3rd party seller headaches.

Comment

Mitsjke

macrumors member
Feb 28, 2015
1199 dollars would be a dream in Europe. Paying 1695 dollars for the same model.

Comment

CausticSoda

macrumors 6502
Feb 14, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Similar reductions now on Amazon UK. After you take off VAT at 20 %, the price is roughly the same as the USD price.

Comment

CheesePuff

macrumors 65816
Sep 3, 2008
Southwest Florida, USA
I saw that but strange that Woot (owned by Amazon I believe) is always mentioned in the headline or first sentence while Amazon was not mentioned in this article and B&H was. Lack of consistency in writing or does Amazon stipulate that they are not to be mentioned to lure people into their site by having to click on the link?

Mmm I don't see Woot mentioned anywhere? They had a front-page deal the other day for Woot used iPhones.

Comment

RobNYC

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2008
New York, NY
I ended up getting my macbook air a couple weeks ago from B&H. I got the lower storage model though. The nice thing about them is if you sign up for their own store credit card, they take off the sales tax so if it's 1,199, that's all you'll pay when all is said and done.

Comment

compwiz1202

macrumors 68030
May 20, 2010
I'd be really tempted to get a 2019 if it will run Mojave.

Not from Amazon though- told them to buzz off long ago.

Sick of seeing their trucks invading everywhere, stopped haphazardly and blaring music while drivers run up to toss deliveries and most of all: 3rd party seller headaches.
Have absolutely never had an issue with Amazon delivering. This time the needed to use UPS and they effed it up. Package went to our hub then to another for who the heck knows what reason and back to ours and still isn't out for delivery. And what makes even less sense is we ordered two and the other was delivered fine.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.