Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today we're tracking a pair of deals on the Apple Watch Series 6 that are left over from Amazon's Memorial Day deals this past weekend. To start, you can get the 40mm GPS Apple Watch Series 6 for $329.00, down from $399.00, in the (Product)RED color option.

apple-watch-series-6-red-sale.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

While not an all-time low price, this is the most consistent deal on this model and the best online currently. While a few retailers were offering this deal for Memorial Day, Amazon is the only one that is still marking down the Apple Watch as of now.

Only the (Product)RED color is on sale at this price, and historically it's been one of the more popular discounts on the Apple Watch Series 6 line. Similarly, the 44mm GPS Apple Watch Series 6 in (Product)RED is on sale for $359.00, down from $429.00.

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Grab the Apple Watch Series 6 in (Product)RED for $70 Off, Starting at $329 for 40mm

scheming

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2005
That’s it? I got this for $249 from Amazon earlier this month. Thought it would be weird but I like rocking my Product(RED) watch. Even bought a matching Solo Loop band, so I guess I’m up to $300 for the watch now, still winning ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.