Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

We're ending the week with a collection of discounts on Apple products including AirPods and Apple Watch, as well as a sitewide discount at Grid Studio. For the AirPods and Apple Watch, you'll find all-time low deals on AirPods 2, AirPods Pro, and Apple Watch SE.

new-airpods-2-blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods 2

Amazon still has the AirPods 2 at $99.00, down from $129.00. This deal is a solid second-best price, and only about $10 higher than the all-time low price seen on this version of the AirPods.

This is the model of AirPods that comes with the Wired Charging Case. Apple discontinued the AirPods 2 with the Wireless Charging Case so we haven't seen any notable deals on that accessory in months.

AirPods Pro with MagSafe

Next, Apple's AirPods Pro with MagSafe Charging Case are available for $174.00 on Amazon, down from $249.00. This price is a match of the 2022 low price on the AirPods Pro, and overall it's the second-best price we've ever tracked.

airpods-pro-spring-blue.jpg

The headphones are in stock today, and they are shipped and sold directly by Amazon. The new AirPods Pro launched in 2021, and are essentially the same as the 2019 model with the addition of the new MagSafe Charging Case.

Apple Watch SE

Switching to the Apple Watch SE, we're tracking an ongoing best-ever price on a few models of the Apple Watch SE. Specifically, you can get the 40mm GPS Gold Aluminium Case with Starlight Sport Band for $229.00, down from $279.00.

apple-watch-se-new-blue.jpg

You can also get the Space Grey Aluminium Case with Midnight Sport Band at this sale price, and both models are in stock and shipped by Amazon.

Grid Studio

Lastly, Grid Studio is taking 20 percent off sitewide for one day only with the code EARTH2022. Grid Studio is a company that deconstructs popular tech devices, like iPhones and Game Boys, and sells them in attractive shadowbox frames.

grid-new-blue.jpg

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Deals: Low Prices Hit AirPods 2 ($99), AirPods Pro ($174), Apple Watch SE ($229), More

JosephAW

macrumors 603
May 14, 2012
Just was at the Apple store today and got a free new OLED screen from my iPhone 11 Pro Max because of visible screen burn-in using my apple care plus. Battery was at 82% so they wouldn’t replace the battery yet

While I was there I saw they were testing people’s AirPods and I said mine seems to be off-balance and doesn’t sound right and they plugged it in and everything was fine with the batteries and then they took it in the back and ran a sound test and they came back and said both air buds failed and the case had a connection problem so they gave me a whole new set of earbuds and case for my AirPods for free because I bought the $29 apple care for them at purchase.

That’s the first time it’s been worth buying apple care plus. Nice :p

Eriamjh1138@DAN

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2007
BFE, MI
For $79, I’d probably buy new AirPods every 2-3 years. AirPods 2 are fine. I like the “hey Siri” part. As for the pro pods… eh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.