Deals: Mophie Launches New Convertible Wireless Charging Stand, Save 20% With Exclusive Discount Code

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Mophie this week launched a new wireless charging stand for any Qi-enabled smartphone, including the latest iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max devices. The accessory is available on Mophie's website for $69.95.

Mophie's new stand can convert from a vertical to a horizontal orientation, allowing you to charge your iPhone in portrait mode, landscape mode, or flat on its back. You can also use the new accessory to charge the AirPods with Wireless Charging Case.

MacRumors Exclusive Discount Code

Our readers should note that we have an ongoing 20 percent discount code with Mophie through the end of September. So, if you're interested in the new wireless charging stand you can get it for $55.96, down from $69.95 -- the lowest price available online. Use the code RUMORS20 to see this discount.

This discount code is available sitewide on Mophie's website, so you can use it to save on portable batteries, battery cases, charging cables, and more. This includes the all-new Juice Pack Access battery cases for iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Mophie. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Article Link: Deals: Mophie Launches New Convertible Wireless Charging Stand, Save 20% With Exclusive Discount Code

BWhaler

macrumors 68030
Jan 8, 2003
I really like Mophie products. Don’t mind a bit more cost to know they are engineered well. Don’t need cheap batteries or chargers exploding on me.

hmark8

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
Oddly it doesn't mention what charging wattage it supports? 7w? 10w? 15w? Doesn't mention if it uses usb-c and if that cable is detachable, which is important so when you need to charge fast being able to unplug the back and plug straight into phone for full speed charging vs the max wireless has.

bstpierre

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2008
Oddly it doesn't mention what charging wattage it supports? 7w? 10w? 15w? Doesn't mention if it uses usb-c and if that cable is detachable, which is important so when you need to charge fast being able to unplug the back and plug straight into phone for full speed charging vs the max wireless has.
Looking at the sketch in the product manual, it appears to have a plug that is not compatible with plugging directly into a phone.

TJ82

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2012
Mophie’s build quality on their latest 3in1 is absolute junk. People are returning them as the wireless charging isn’t working on the watch part. I’m on my second unit too, and it is working on this one now but it’s still a cheap flimsy bit of kit.

No chance I’ll buy from Mophie again. Their prices are stupid for the quality which is on par with random Amazon tat.

code-m

macrumors 68000
Apr 13, 2006
I like that! ...Oops.. nevermind... not for $70 (or even $55.96)
Convertible Qi charging stands have been available for awhile and much more affordable that work well. I paid around $25 for one that included a QC compliant charger and cable. This is overpriced and too late to ask for a premium.

The Apple Halo Effect is contagious even on a pricing level with third-party manufacturers, yikes.

H3LL5P4WN

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh PA
You got the Pro for around $80? How? Asking for a friend...
I was an Earlybird backer. They've only just shipped for me, however (they're still in China at the moment).

I did the 2x for $140 deal (and there was shipping, so I think it came out to around $160?)

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
I was an Earlybird backer. They've only just shipped for me, however (they're still in China at the moment).

I did the 2x for $140 deal (and there was shipping, so I think it came out to around $160?)
I got mine last week and they’re awesome. Charges my Xs Max, AirPods and Watch perfectly.