Deals: New Amazon Sale Takes Up to $70 Off Apple Watch Series 5

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon has begun discounting the Apple Watch Series 5, with prices starting at $384 for aluminum models with the Sport Band. Sales on the newest Apple Watch model haven't been as frequent as those we've seen on the Series 3 and Series 4 models, so this is a solid option for anyone still considering the Apple Watch Series 5.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The sale includes as much as $70 off the stainless steel cases for the Apple Watch Series 5, while the aluminum models are seeing $15 to $30 off original prices. We've rounded up a few of the deals below, but be sure to head to Amazon to see more of the sale.

Apple Watch Series 5

GPS ($15-$30 off)
Cellular ($15-$70 off)
Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: New Amazon Sale Takes Up to $70 Off Apple Watch Series 5

TantalizedMind

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2007
I just wish someone would gift me a Series 3!!!! :( I’ve never had the chance to own an Apple Watch.

B4U

macrumors 68020
Oct 11, 2012
Undisclosed location
All with a band that I certainly don’t want or like. Once you go loop, you don’t look back ;)
Guess I am the odd one.
Tried the loop once at the gym and never again. Fabric and sweat didn't play well together. 😓

Back to topic, it seems like the Nike+ ones are never on sale.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I just wish someone would gift me a Series 3!!!! :( I’ve never had the chance to own an Apple Watch.
You can find Series 3 Apple Watches relatively cheap used. Check your local listings around your area or even Swappa. You should be able to find some lucrative deals with the Series 3, especially now that the holidays are trying to clear out any remaining stock of that model.

ANTAWNM26

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2009
Wonder why Amazon is able to sell them for less especially the lte version 44mm