Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today we're tracking a pair of discounts on Apple's new MagSafe line of accessories, compatible with iPhone 12 models. This includes the MagSafe Charger and MagSafe Duo Charger, and the sales are offered by DailySteals and StackSocial.

magsafe-duo-perspective-feature.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Starting with the MagSafe Charger, DailySteals has this accessory for $27.99, down from $39.00 when you use the code DSMAG at the checkout screen. This is a new all-time low price for this accessory, beating the previous low by just over $1.

At StackSocial you can get the MagSafe Duo Charger for $102.00, down from $129.00 when using the code ANNUAL15 at checkout. The MagSafe Duo has been down to $99 in the past, but that deal has been rare and today's sale is a new second-best offer.

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Deals: New Discounts Arrive for Apple's MagSafe and MagSafe Duo Chargers (Save Up to $27)

mattwolfmatt

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2008
I’m so on the fence with the duo charger…it would totally be a convenice purchase. I have plenty of chargers, this would just unclutter my nightstand a bit. If it used a USB-C instead of lightNing I’d get it: one less cord to pack.

alexandr

macrumors 603
Nov 11, 2005
11201-121099
that code didn't work at check out, plus they have it listed at $120(down from $150), whilst apple sells it for $130.

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
That makes all the difference. (Oops. If I only traveled more, and had a job, or somethingo_O)

But I did buy 'the other Apple Watch charger puck thing', after realizing that my 4 doesn't fit the older ones. Maybe I'll not have the chirping of the baby Apple Watch, demanding to be fed as I'm trying to sleep. (Sorry I didn't use an MR Amazon tag to tithe to the homeland. I do have Amazon Smile donating to EFF though. It helps the cause on a larger level?)

Reactions: peanuts_of_pathos

nate13

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2004
Fargo, ND
STAY AWAY FROM DAILY STEALS

I ordered two 20w chargers and lightning cables in May after seeing a deals roundup at the Verge. Took until mid June to receive the order. They were not OEM chargers, as evidenced when both chargers failed from trying to charge my iPad Pro - they cycled between charging and not very quickly.

Is Macrumors now promoting knockoff apple products for commission?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.