Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Nomad is celebrating the new year with new discounts in its Outlet Sale, including USB-C cables, Apple Watch straps, AirPods cases, iPhone 11 cases, and more. This sale includes up to 90 percent off these accessories.

Nomad-Outlet-Sale-8.18.21.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Nomad. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Besides a trio of refurbished Base Station wireless chargers, all of the products in Nomad's Outlet Sale are in new condition. All items during this event are final sale, so returns won't be accepted. You can find the full list of items in the sale listed below.

Cables

Apple Watch Straps

AirPods Case

iPhone 11 Cases

iPhone XS Cases

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Nomad Outlet Sale Taking Up to 90% Off iPhone Cases, USB-C Cables, Apple Watch Straps, More

gugy

macrumors 68040
Jan 31, 2005
La Jolla, CA
These prices are somewhat the right prices Nomad should normally charge. lol
I like their products but they are wayyyyyy overpriced and + shipping costs just make me look elsewhere.

Reactions: rgarjr

boylerman

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2010
Massachusetts
I like Nomad's products, but they are ridiculously overpriced, and the shipping on this "clearance" event negates the "clearance" component of the event.

Reactions: rgarjr
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.