Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Nomad is celebrating its anniversary by offering 30 percent off sitewide this week, giving shoppers a chance to save on the brand's best wireless chargers, iPhone cases, Apple Watch bands, and more. This sale does not require a coupon code as all the discounts have been automatically applied, and it ends on July 18.

nomad-anni-sale.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Nomad. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Nomad sells a wide variety of accessories for Apple products, including MagSafe-compatible charging stands and iPhone 14 cases. You'll also find waterproof Apple Watch bands, USB-C power adapters, AirPods cases, desk accessories, and more.

This sitewide sale applies to full-price and in-stock products only, excluding backordered and limited edition products and a few third-party items. Nomad offers free standard shipping on all orders placed in the United States that exceed $150.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Nomad's Anniversary Sale Offers 30% Off Sitewide

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
That’s a big no for me dawg.

It happened a long time ago so most here won’t remember or even care, but I have not forgotten when they first started out and hosed some MacRumors members and never recognized it or gave an apology. I decided right then and there that I would never support them and that decision stands today.

Verified Whiskey

Suspended
Mar 27, 2023

shinyleaf

macrumors newbie
Nov 7, 2016
They are just clearing inventory of surplus before new iPhones are out, a TV remote case become irrelevant, and an overpriced charing base (that’s soon undesirable because it won’t work on iOS 17 Stand By mode).

locoboi187

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2012
Content blockers have lately stopped me from opening links from Macrumors.

Oh well…too lazy to disable em

Verified Whiskey

Suspended
Mar 27, 2023

alexandr

macrumors 603
Nov 11, 2005
11201-121099
  • Sad
Reactions: Verified Whiskey

xxFoxtail

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2015
NY
I have a Nomad Active Leather band for my AWU. I usually keep my bands as clean as possible, I tried to wear this one everyday for a few weeks and got a pretty bad rash on my wrist. I love the look of the band, and that I can get it wet without worrying about the leather. But, I think I might be allergic to whatever they put in the watchband - never had this problem with any other band since 2015.

JiggyJaggy

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2020
Are there any discount codes that still work with Nomad? Can just about justify one of their straps with 30% off!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.