Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Verizon today kicked off a new accessory sale on Apple's official iPhone cases, bringing the price of Silicone and Leather Cases down to as low as $16.00. In this sale you'll find discounts on cases for the iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, and the iPhone XS.

verizon-case-sale-comp.png
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Verizon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Colors on sale include Midnight Blue for the iPhone 11 Pro Silicone Case, Black for the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max Leather Folios, and (Product) Red for the iPhone XS Leather Case. These discounts represent as much as 60 percent off original prices of each case, so be sure to visit Verizon before the limited time offers expire.

iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone XS
Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Deals: Official iPhone Cases Discounted by 60% at Verizon, Starting at $16 for the iPhone 11 Pro Silicone Case

Last edited:

AVEGA

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2016
Austin TX
These cases are so basic and bland. I’m glad the prices are lower but damn these are so uninspired .

Comment

dannynjoni

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2010
Hey thanks! I got the leather Folio. I've heard some great things about it but $129 was way too much. If I don't like it I think my wife will.
[automerge]1589911213[/automerge]
52 bucks off for leather folio damn I thought it was 52 Msrp to begin with 😂

It's $52 now, not $52 off. It amounts to $77 off. Anything Apple that's more than 1/2 off is a definite "buy" IMO.

Comment

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I love my leather folio cases (I have two I rotate) . Super comfortable in the hand and it adds enough protection where it doesn’t add too much ‘bulk’ to the phone. Plus, it’s very easy to remove the phone from the case given how some cases are a chore.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.