Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Earlier in the month Pad & Quill kicked off a Winter Clearance Sale, providing 40 to 50 percent off a large collection of accessories on its website. This sale has continued into March, with new items being discounted.

Pad-and-Quill-Winter-Clearance-Sale-Feature.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Pad & Quill. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Pad & Quill is known for its leather cases for iPhone, iPad, and MacBook, and the company also sells Apple Watch bands, wallets, notebooks, and more. Shoppers should note that this sale does not require any special promo code; all of the discount prices you see below have been automatically applied on Pad & Quill's website.

Although some of the items that we previously highlighted have now returned to full price, quite a few other items remain at a steep discount on Pad & Quill. Be sure to visit Pad & Quill to see the full selection of accessories on sale for the Winter Clearance event.

iPhone Cases

iPad Cases

MacBook Cases

Leather Accessories

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Deals: Pad & Quill's Winter Clearance Sale Continues With Up to 50% Off Accessories for iPad, iPhone, and More

SDJim

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2017
San Diego, CA
Am I the only one not impressed by this brand? Everything just looks a bit oversized to me. Maybe its just because I love everything to take up very little space in bag.
I've never understood this kind of accessorizing. It seems like something that only works in a magazine ad set in NYC.

Reactions: Waytrix

oosamon

macrumors regular
May 6, 2013
I have a P&Q case for my 17 iPad Pro. It's nice. Probably will go a different direction next time (for change's sake), but I don't regret having it for the last few years.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.