• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Pad & Quill is hosting a new Winter Clearance sale this week, offering 40 to 50 percent off nearly everything on its website. Pad & Quill is known for its leather cases for iPhone, iPad, and MacBook, and the company also sells Apple Watch bands, wallets, notebooks, and more.

Pad-and-Quill-Winter-Clearance-Sale-Feature-2.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Pad & Quill. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Shoppers should note that this sale does not require any special promo code; all of the discount prices you see below have been automatically applied on Pad & Quill's website. Of course, there are far more items to browse in the Winter Clearance event, so be sure to visit Pad & Quill to see the full selection.

iPhone Cases

iPad Cases

MacBook Cases

Leather Accessories

Keep up with all of this week's best discounts on Apple products and related accessories in our dedicated Apple Deals roundup.

Article Link: Deals: Pad & Quill's Winter Clearance Sale Taking 40-50% Off Nearly Everything Sitewide

Last edited:

ugahairydawgs

macrumors 68030
Jun 10, 2010
Don't really like their phone cases, but the bags look really nice. Really wish they did the lining in something other than orange though. That's just a non-starter for me on a product I would otherwise buy. The Attache bag would be an instant buy if there was another color option for the interior pocket lining.

Comment

bigcat318

macrumors 6502
Dec 25, 2007
Don't really like their phone cases, but the bags look really nice. Really wish they did the lining in something other than orange though. That's just a non-starter for me on a product I would otherwise buy. The Attache bag would be an instant buy if there was another color option for the interior pocket lining.
I agree. The orange interior doesn't really vibe with the rest of what is a very nice looking bag. Harber London makes some nice leather products as another option.

Comment

decypher44

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2007
Orange County, CA
Yep. Ordered the Bella Fino iPhone 12 Pro Wallet Case this weekend. Great deal on it!! Unfortunately, my first color choice is gone, so I went with whiskey. Also, their additional strap pack is no longer available, and if buying one separately, Navy is gone.

It feels/looks like they’re just trying to get rid of everything to make room for something new.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.