Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Anker continues to offer steep discounts on its Eufy-branded Bluetooth trackers, portable power stations, MagSafe-compatible charging solutions, and more. All of these deals can be found on Amazon this week, and many of them will require you to clip an on-page coupon in order to see the discounts at the checkout screen.

new-anker-purple-1.1.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

A highlight of the sale is Eufy's SmartTrack line of Bluetooth trackers with 1-Pack, 2-Pack, and 4-Pack options for non-Prime members. If you're a Prime member, you can get a SmartTrack Card for $19.99. These trackers work with Apple's Find My app and are perfect for keeping track of luggage and other necessities while traveling.

Another notable discount is on the PowerHouse 757 Portable Power Station, which is available for $899.99, down from $1,399.00. This is $50 lower than the deal price we tracked last month, and a new best-ever price on this accessory. The Power Station features a 1229Wh capacity and 1500 wattage, with six AC outlets, four USB-A ports, and two USB-C ports.

Bluetooth Trackers

eufy-smartrack-purple.jpg

Cables and Wall Chargers

anker-wall-charger-pink.jpg

Portable Batteries
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Deals: Prepare for Your Next Summer Trip With $500 Off Anker's Portable Power Station and Low Prices on Eufy's Bluetooth Trackers

JapanApple

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2022
Japan
I stopped buying supporting Anker items, after years of terrible products and service. Japan Amazon is going Amazon music subscription when you buy wireless headsets. Desperate they are..... For privacy issues, I cannot give trust.

l0ken

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2023
I've never seen this charger before and i can't seem to find it on their website. Do you have any information on this?

1686831911778.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.