Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Woot today has a pair of deals on Beats earphones, including all-time low prices on the Beats Studio Buds and Beats Fit Pro. Both devices are in new condition and come with a one year manufacturer limited warranty.

beats-studio-buds-blue-gradient.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Woot. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Starting with the Beats Studio Buds, you can get these noise cancelling earphones for $89.95 in six colors, down from $149.95. This is a match for the best price we've ever seen on this accessory, and right now only Woot has the sale.

The Beats Fit Pro are on sale for $144.95 in four colors, down from $199.95. This one is a new record low price on the earphones, beating the previous discount by about $5. Both accessories have free standard shipping for Amazon Prime members.

beats-fit-pro-blue-gradient.jpg

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Article Link: Deals: Record Low Prices Hit Beats Studio Buds at $89.95 and Beats Fit Pro at $144.95

ToomeyND

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2011
I love my BFP, but as noted in other threads here, they will break at the wing tips. I love mine, but I can't recommend them given an almost designed breaking point somewhere between 8 months and 2 years.

MrMojo1

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2010
New England
The BFP is decent but won't buy them again or recommend them much unless one is an Android user. The ANC isn't that good compared to the APP2's ANC which is much better.
Both the BFP and APP requires a good seal for ANC to work properly. Even getting 3rd party ear tips, the BFP's ANC functionality is lacking.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.