Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Nomad's latest Outlet Sale is offering steep markdowns on a variety of Apple accessories, including AirPods cases, USB accessories, Apple Watch straps, and iPhone cases. Given the increased discounts, all items in this event are final sale and can't be returned.

Nomad-Outlet-Sale-2.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Nomad. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Nomad's sale is taking up to 70 percent off these accessories, and also includes one accessory at no cost. This is for the AirPods Active Rugged Case in the Mocha color option, which is available for $0.00 in the Outlet Sale, originally priced at $34.95.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Save Up to 70% on Apple Accessories During Nomad's Latest Outlet Sale

Last edited:

reilogix

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
Carlsbad, CA USA
Just picked up the 'free' AirPods case, and the leather case for my iPhone XS, for $38.40 including tax and shipping. That is not bad at all--this is quality sh*t right here...

Comment

jumpcutking

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2020

Nomad's latest Outlet Sale is offering steep markdowns on a variety of Apple accessories, including AirPods cases, USB accessories, Apple Watch straps, and iPhone cases. Given the increased discounts, all items in this event are final sale and can't be returned.

Nomad-Outlet-Sale-2.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Nomad. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Nomad's sale is taking up to 70 percent off these accessories, and also includes one accessory at no cost. This is for the AirPods Active Rugged Case in the Mocha color option, which is available for $0.00 in the Outlet Sale, originally priced at $34.95.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Save Up to 70% on Apple Accessories During Nomad's Latest Outlet Sale
Got myself a snazzy new Apple Watch band… much appreciated.

Comment

reilogix

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2012
Carlsbad, CA USA
Just picked up the 'free' AirPods case, and the leather case for my iPhone XS, for $38.40 including tax and shipping. That is not bad at all--this is quality sh*t right here...
I received the AirPods case and the XS case. These are incredibly good quality. I hope they last. They feel much, much better than even Apple’s leather cases…

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.