Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Two sales have hit Apple's 2019 MacBook Air and iPad mini 5, allowing shoppers the chance to save up to $99 on the MacBook Air and up to $40 on the iPad mini 5. For the latter product, we're seeing lowest-ever prices for both Wi-Fi and cellular options.

mba-ipad-mini-sale.png
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Although discounts don't extend past $40, we haven't seen particularly steep sales yet on the new iPad mini, so these are still the best prices currently available. All prices listed below are found on Amazon, with some being matched at B&H Photo.

In regards to the MacBook Air sales, these are not the lowest prices that we've ever seen for each model, but they are currently the best prices among the major Apple resellers online. Still, if you qualify for education pricing on Apple.com, you'll do better to shop directly from the company, but otherwise Amazon's sales offer most customers the best straight cash discounts.

2019 MacBook Air Sale

iPad mini 5 Sale

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Article Link: Deals: Shop Low Prices on the iPad Mini 5 and 2019 MacBook Air (Up to $99 Off)

Joniz

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2017
Wild how low the discounts are for mini5 even coming up on a year later

If you mean “not many,” I have to agree. I finally had to give up waiting.

I’m guessing it’s because the primary market is bulk purchases by businesses and hospitals. Otherwise, why’s it never on sale?

B4U

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2012
Undisclosed location
The discount is too small to have any effect.
Even if the military exchange is selling at MSRP, it is still cheaper than this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.