Deals Spotlight: B&H Photo Discounts 16-Inch MacBook Pro by $200 (Starting at $2,199 for 512GB)

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

B&H Photo is offering $200 discounts on the two main configurations of Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro. Sale prices start at $2,199.00 for the 512GB model and rise to $2,599.00 for the 1TB model.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with B&H Photo. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

To date these are some of the lowest prices that we've tracked on the brand-new 16-inch MacBook Pro, either beating or matching previous sales offered at Expercom, Amazon, Best Buy, and Adorama.

16-Inch MacBook Pro Sale ($200 off)

Besides the main configurations, B&H Photo is also discounting a few custom configurations with upgraded RAM and different processors. You can see the full list of 16-inch MacBook Pros on sale at B&H Photo right here.

For more holiday shopping, head to our Deals Roundup to browse the latest Apple-related sales, and then visit our Black Friday Roundup to prepare for all of the deepest discounts coming on Friday.

Article Link: Deals Spotlight: B&H Photo Discounts 16-Inch MacBook Pro by $200 (Starting at $2,199 for 512GB)

Ener Ji

macrumors 6502
Apr 10, 2010
I wish B&H allowed returns, but sadly, they do not.

The educational discount at Apple is the same amount and you can return it, if needbe.
They don't offer a "no questions asked" return policy for an opened computer, but they do accept returns if the product arrives defective, do they not? As long as you know what you need I don't see an issue with buying from them.

kazmac

macrumors G3
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
They don't offer a "no questions asked" return policy for an opened computer, but they do accept returns if the product arrives defective, do they not? As long as you know what you need I don't see an issue with buying from them.
It's problematic to return to them when that happens. I've had issues.

So ,yes, I see a problem with ordering from them.

Ener Ji

macrumors 6502
Apr 10, 2010
It's problematic to return to them when that happens. I've had issues.

So ,yes, I see a problem with ordering from them.
Did you have issues with B&H specifically? It will be useful to others I'm sure if you wouldn't mind sharing your experience, as they appear to be offering the best deal on the 16" and I'm sure a lot of people are going to be buying from them today and tomorrow.

kp98077

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2010
This is so tempting for me as well, haha, but I'm more of a 13" person.
I was a 13 person until......
- - Post merged: - -

I wish B&H allowed returns, but sadly, they do not.

The educational discount at Apple is the same amount and you can return it, if needbe.
exactly and holiday extended returns JAN 8th! No thanks B and H!

Ener Ji

macrumors 6502
Apr 10, 2010
exactly and holiday extended returns JAN 8th! No thanks B and H!
If something went wrong with the purchase and I had to return or exchange it, I'm assuming the reps would clearly see it was bought with Education pricing? If so, I'd be pretty embarrassed to have to lie about qualifying for the Apple education store.