Deals Spotlight: Best Buy Discounting Apple Watch Series 3 and Series 4 by $50-$100

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Best Buy has kicked off a few new discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Series 4, with as much as $100 off select models. Series 4 discounts expire on August 4 while Series 3 sales will last through August 10.

Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

For the Apple Watch Series 3, Best Buy is offering $100 off a variety of models, including both aluminum and stainless steel. Prices start at $279 for 38mm aluminum and $309 for 42mm aluminum. The Apple Watch discounts are part of Best Buy's newest 3-Day weekend discount event.

Apple Watch Series 3: $100 Off

[*]Nike+ (GPS + Cellular) 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band - $279, down from $379
[*](GPS + Cellular) 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Dark Olive Sport Loop - $279, down from $379
[*]Nike+ (GPS + Cellular) 42mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band - $309, down from $409
[*](GPS + Cellular) 38mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band - $479, down from $579
Apple Watch Series 4: $50 Off

[*](GPS) 40mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band - $349, down from $399
[*](GPS) 40mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - $349, down from $399
[*]Nike+ (GPS) 44mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band - $379, down from $429
[*](GPS + Cellular) 44mm Gold Stainless Steel Case with Stone Sport Band - $699, down from $749 Head to our full Deals Roundup to stay up to date on all of the latest and greatest sales.

Article Link: Deals Spotlight: Best Buy Discounting Apple Watch Series 3 and Series 4 by $50-$100

JosephAW

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2012
Still out of my budget. So I got a Samsung Galaxy Fit for my iPhone 7+ yesterday.
Need an entry model.

69Mustang

macrumors 604
Jan 7, 2014
In between a rock and a hard place
Need an entry model? I’m not sure Apple needs a product for everyone’s budget. That’s like saying Porsche needs a cheaper model because someone had to buy a Toyota because the Porsche was out of their budget.
Porsche disagrees with you. Macan, Boxter and Cayman say hi. :D Most luxury car brands have entry level models. Apple watch already has an entry level model. Pretty sure Joseph simply means he'd like to see Apple sell a cheaper model. He ain't gettin' one, but I am pretty sure that's what he means. To get that cheaper model, he can buy an older model like a Series 3 or do what he did, buy a Galaxy Fit.

Last edited:

vvs14

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2012
NY
Need an entry model? I’m not sure Apple needs a product for everyone’s budget. That’s like saying Porsche needs a cheaper model because someone had to buy a Toyota because the Porsche was out of their budget.
And what makes you think Apple is a luxury brand?

Reactions: JosephAW

JosephAW

macrumors 68030
May 14, 2012
Mercedes entry car is a SUV

Aston441

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2014
Maybe some of us have both Porsche and Toyota... and hate to admit it but sometimes think maybe the Toyota is better most ways that matter in everyday life.

DeepIn2U

macrumors 603
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Preferably, I would just wait until September to see if a ‘Series 5’ launches at this point, which is the better part of seven weeks away.
I for one am worried prices will go up if not the display/watch size (a few millimeters).
[doublepost=1564974547][/doublepost]
Still out of my budget. So I got a Samsung Galaxy Fit for my iPhone 7+ yesterday.
Need an entry model.
Should have saved and waited = Black Friday; potentially combined with the Apple Card (if you’re in the USA and released prior)!

Porsche disagrees with you. Macan, Boxter and Cayman say hi. :D Most luxury car brands have entry level models. Apple watch already has an entry level model. Pretty sure Joseph simply means he'd like to see Apple sell a cheaper model. He ain't gettin' one, but I am pretty sure that's what he means. To get that cheaper model, he can buy an older model like a Series 3 or do what he did, buy a Galaxy Fit.
Beat me to it! Succinctly put!!

I recall the S2 to the S3 change where nothing was really known of the S3 until a week prior? S2 components became the new S1 while the S2 was cancelled at a significant price drop and the S3 had a good upgrade.

Let’s hope the S3 gets the S4’s components, without the ECG hardware at a $50-100US price drop, while the S4 gets dropped in production n sales and the S5 has enough significant performance and desatufes n hardware to warrant killing the S4.

Will the S5 come in a Product(Red) porcelain model?