Deals Spotlight: Get the Official Apple Watch Sport Loop and Sport Band for $25 (50% Off)

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jul 11, 2019.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Walmart has a new 50 percent discount on Apple's official Sport Loop and Sport Band for the Apple Watch, only in 44mm sizes. These accessories usually sell for $49.00, but you can get select colors for just $24.99 during Walmart's sale.

[​IMG]
    Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Walmart. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

As of writing, Sport Loop colors available include Hibiscus and Nectarine; Sport Band colors include Blue Horizon and Lavender Gray. As previously noted, the discounts today are focused on the 44mm sizes, which will fit both 42mm and 44mm Apple Watches.

Any Walmart orders over $35 qualify for free shipping, or you can opt for free in-store pickup. If you're on the hunt for more deals and bargains, be sure to head to our full Deals Roundup.

Article Link: Deals Spotlight: Get the Official Apple Watch Sport Loop and Sport Band for $25 (50% Off)

2. dannyyankou macrumors G3

dannyyankou

Bummer, they don’t have any colors I want.

3. jdclifford macrumors 6502

That’s probably why they’re on sale. NOBODY wants them!

4. twocents macrumors regular

twocents

5. Braderunner macrumors 6502a

6. Caliber26 macrumors 68000

Caliber26

Yep! I tried buying this band when it first came out but my local store didn’t have it in stock and then I just kinda gave up on it. Glad I can get it for half off now.

7. B4U, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019

B4U macrumors 68020

B4U

I am kind of torn.
    Knowing the series 5 is coming out soon with absolutely no info on its dimensions.
    At the same time, the nectarine looks really good.

As a friendly reminder.
    Best Buy will price match.

In case if they have it in stock while it is not immediately available at WalMart.

8. OriginalMacRat macrumors 6502

Now, only one color is available. (Hibiscus)

9. jacks64 macrumors member

jacks64

10. CarlJ macrumors 68030

CarlJ

This has been in the Apple Watch Accessories forum here for a couple days (started in one of the other threads then got it's own post last night, IIRC. I wonder if MR heard about it from there or elsewhere.

11. az431 macrumors 65816

az431

Classic confirmation bias. Facts that support one conclusion used to support an opposite conclusion.

12. Westside guy macrumors 603

Westside guy

So have the band sizes changed? Doesn't this also fit the 42mm earlier-generation watches?

13. CarlJ macrumors 68030

CarlJ

No, they're still the same size. I'm currently wearing the "44mm" Blue Horizon one, received a couple days ago from this same offer, on my 42mm "Series 0"

14. iDrummer3 macrumors member

iDrummer3

Or you could get the non Apple version on Amazon that is pretty much indistinguishable from Apples for $9.99 with free two day shipping. I have several of these and cant tell a difference between them and Apples official (overpriced) band.

INTENY Sport Band Compatible with Apple Watch 42mm 44mm, Nylon Sport Loop, Strap Replacement for iWatch Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1 (Black Nike, Storm Gray, Redblack, 42mm 44mm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TLB6MMG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_3nlkDbEP0Q3KX

15. Morrissey macrumors newbie

Morrissey

Mmmm I bought loop sports watchbands from that Amazon vendor, and the difference between Amazon and original Apple watchbands are pretty visible, brighter colors and softer material.

The same goes with Sports Watchbands big quality difference. Don't get me wrong even $25 is a lot for a watchband hahaha but the sale is Ok, the Apple Watchband at least you have a warranty year if something goes wrong ;)

16. FightTheFuture macrumors 65816

FightTheFuture

$25 is ok for the Nylon bands, I don't think they are worth $49 by a long shot. The fluoroelastomer bands on the other hand are definitely worth it.

17. nburwell macrumors 601

nburwell

It looks like what colors they did have available are no longer available. I already have Indigio, so that won't work. Good heads up though, MR.