Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's M2 MacBook Air is on sale in nearly every configuration across Amazon and B&H Photo today, with $150 off these notebooks. The M2 MacBook Air debuted in June 2022 with a complete redesign compared to the previous generation.

macbook-air-new-green.png
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Starting with the 256GB M2 MacBook Air, this model has hit $1,049.00, down from the original price of $1,199.00 [Amazon / B&H Photo]. You'll find all four colors available at this price on both Amazon and B&H Photo, and both retailers provide an estimated delivery date around April 19-20 for most colors.

You can also get the 512GB M2 MacBook Air on sale this week, priced at $1,349.00, down from $1,499.00 [Amazon / B&H Photo]. Amazon has all four colors on sale, while B&H Photo has three at this price. You'll again find an estimated delivery date around April 17 - 20 for these computers.

Compared to past sales, today's deals are second-best prices on these MacBook Air models. We haven't tracked record low prices on the M2 MacBook Air since February, and those sales have been some of the only times we've seen all-time lows on these notebooks in 2023. If you're shopping for a MacBook Air this week, Amazon and B&H Photo's markdowns are definitely solid options.

You can find even more discounts on other MacBooks by visiting our Best Deals guide for MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. In this guide we track the steepest discounts for the newest MacBook models every week, so be sure to bookmark it and check back often if you're shopping for a new Apple notebook.

Article Link: Deals: Take $150 Off Apple's M2 MacBook Air, Starting at $1,049 for 256GB

oofio2461

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2021
 Full Moon
still 50 too much. I saw it a few weeks back for 1k at micro center and for a product that's about to be replaced is a bad deal, wait for the m3 mba which are coming out 3 months at most.

Reactions: mcru21 and Mity

Mity

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2014
The base M1 Air is $800 and sometimes $780, which is what I paid for mine. With 3nm around the corner and the base M1 having a much better SSD, I don't think $1150 for the base M2 Air is worth it.

Royksöpp

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2013
This is what it should have been priced at. Had Apple gone this route in the first place they would have never had to halt M2 production.

al256

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2001
CLOSED FOR PASSOVER - B&H is currently closed. We will reopen on Fri April 14.

Didn't B&H used to stop orders during the holidays? I thought you could look but not buy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.