Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Belkin today began a new sale for "Singles Day," which is an international shopping holiday similar in spirit to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, held annually on November 11. Belkin's sale takes 20 percent off sitewide with code SINGLE21 through the 11th.

belkin-1111-sale.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Belkin. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Belkin is known for its wide range of charging accessories that are compatible with Apple products like the iPhone, iPad, and MacBook. The coupon code works on products like cables, MagSafe-compatible accessories, charging bricks, docks, speakers, adapters, and more.

MagSafe Compatible

iPhone/iPad Fast Charging

Portable/Wireless Charging

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Take 20% Off MagSafe-Compatible Accessories and More at Belkin

Switchfoot

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2004
Don’t bother buying the Belkin car mount. My iPhone fell off two minutes after i started driving
See, I had the opposite experience with the Pro version mount. Just did 3000+ miles through the midwest and it was rock solid the whole way.
Not saying your experience isn't valid-- I'm convinced it's all the different case options or no case at all that's causing all of the drastically different MagSafe anecdotes. Mine was the 13 Pro in an Apple Silicone case, Belking Vent Mount Pro.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.