Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Verizon's sale from earlier this month remains ongoing as we near the end of October, and it still has the all-around best deals online across Apple's collection of MagSafe accessories. This includes discounts on products like the MagSafe Charger, MagSafe Duo Charger, MagSafe Battery Pack, and a few non-MagSafe accessories.

magsafe-battery-pack-feature.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Verizon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

All prices in this sale have been applied automatically, so you won't need any coupon codes to gain access to the deals. For a few products, Verizon's sale is offering all-time low prices, including on the MagSafe Battery Pack ($74.24) and the MagSafe Duo Charger ($96.74).

The regular MagSafe Charger is at a solid second-best price, and Verizon also has a rare discount on the 2021 Siri Remote.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Verizon Discounting the MagSafe Battery Pack ($74.24), MagSafe Duo Charger ($96.74), and Other Apple Accessories

zrobby

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2017
Looks like the MagSafe Duo charger is no longer on sale when clicking the links in this article.

twinlight

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2016
I need to travel to the states so I can find stuff on discount. Here in Norway its maybe 5 usd discount on things for iphone 11 and older. No way I will find a cheaper charger or battery pack.

mattwolfmatt

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2008
I was tempted to buy the MagSafe Duo a couple months ago from Verizon: I actually went into a brick and mortar store. They were so short staffed I left after 10 minutes, though.

Now that I know it doesn’t fast charge the Apple Watch 7 and barely fits the iPhone Pro 13, it’s pass for me.

Reactions: SantaFeNM

andrewcole836

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2008
Las Vegas
MagSafe Charger shows $39.99 from the link. Not sure what happened to the discount.

Amazon has it for $34. Was really hoping to save that full $10!

thalegold

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2021

Verizon's sale from earlier this month remains ongoing as we near the end of October, and it still has the all-around best deals online across Apple's collection of MagSafe accessories. This includes discounts on products like the MagSafe Charger, MagSafe Duo Charger, MagSafe Battery Pack, and a few non-MagSafe accessories.

magsafe-battery-pack-feature.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Verizon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

All prices in this sale have been applied automatically, so you won't need any coupon codes to gain access to the deals. For a few products, Verizon's sale is offering all-time low prices, including on the MagSafe Battery Pack ($74.24) and the MagSafe Duo Charger ($96.74).

The regular MagSafe Charger is at a solid second-best price, and Verizon also has a rare discount on the 2021 Siri Remote.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Deals: Verizon Discounting the MagSafe Battery Pack ($74.24), MagSafe Duo Charger ($96.74), and Other Apple Accessories

at the very most, this product should only cost about $49.95. I think it's way over priced.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.