MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Woot today introduced a new discount on Apple's AirPods Pro, now available for $189.99, down from $249.00. This is the lowest price we've tracked to date for the AirPods Pro, and about $5 better than the previous deal offered by Woot.

AirPods-Pro-Discount-Feature-desaturated.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Woot. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

We're now entering the busiest time of the year for steep discounts on Apple devices, and this discount by Woot is just the first in the line of deals on the AirPods Pro. While the Woot sale is the best current discount on the Bluetooth headphones, we will be seeing better deals starting at Walmart next week for Black Friday, where you'll be able to get the AirPods Pro for $169.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: Woot Discounts AirPods Pro to $189.99 ($59 Off)

Freeangel1

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2020
as a DJ and a person that works with music I still prefer over the ear bluetooth or even wired headphones.
My favorite are Denon DJ with 50 MM drivers or bigger for DEEP BASS.

Comment

J.Dillinger

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2010
It’ll be just my luck that if I buy a pair Apple will release an updated version. I’m still bothered by when they released the slow AF S0 watch then after the initial cash grab, released the more responsive S1.

Comment

psac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2009
Target has them for $199, and with the 5% off with their redcard, it's the same price. Not as good as the Walmart special coming from above, but Target is much more convenient for me if I need to return for any reason.

Comment

turbineseaplane

macrumors G3
Mar 19, 2008
There are just way too many sales on these for something not to be upcoming in the pipeline..
Either that or maybe they just made way way way too many of them and everybody has a ton of extra stock?

I have had a pair for the last week that I have been trying out in earnest finally, and my take away is that they are $100 too expensive at normal retail.

Great product but just overpriced, even beyond the normal Apple metric for that.

Comment

Thrutheroofnunderground

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2018
North Carolina
Ok. I just wanted to give a heads up for everyone in general. Thanks
The concern is understandable. Def should be careful about where you get anything online. I have heard a lot of stories about counterfeit stuff from Amazon even, so consumers must unfortunately always be cautious.

When possible I usually just get Best Buy to price match and just get it from there so I know for certain they’re the real thing.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.