MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Woot today reintroduced its popular sale on Apple's AirPods Pro, marking down the headphones to $189.99, from $249.00. Last month we saw the AirPods Pro drop to around $179 on Amazon, but sales like that have been rare, while Woot's has been the most consistent around online in early 2021.

AirPods-Pro-Discount-Feature-Triad.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Woot is selling the AirPods Pro in new condition, and they come with a one year Apple warranty. AirPods Pro are Apple's high-end Bluetooth headphones, offering active noise cancellation and many more features. The included charging case also supports Qi wireless charging, so you can recharge the headphones via any compatible Qi mat.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones. If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Update: The AirPods Pro are now sold out on Woot.

Update March 12: The AirPods Pro are back in stock at $189.99.

Article Link: Deals: Woot Discounts AirPods Pro to $189.99 ($59 Off)

Last edited:

grayskyz

macrumors regular
Nov 21, 2008
Los Angeles
I was able to get this deal from woot last month so, it should be back if you weren't able to get it this time around. The shipping kinda sucked as it took longer than a week to get it.

Comment

Bearygoodfries1

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2020
I kind of regret my AirPods Pro purchase.

The rubber thing is really annoying. And the spatial features or whatever just seem weird for me.

I really liked my original AirPods. Should have just gotten those again instead...

Comment

TTTedP

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2017
I kind of regret my AirPods Pro purchase.

The rubber thing is really annoying. And the spatial features or whatever just seem weird for me.

I really liked my original AirPods. Should have just gotten those again instead...
agreed. Talking on the phone with them is weird as well.

Comment

BuddyTronic

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
agreed. Talking on the phone with them is weird as well.
I have both and I sort of agree - the old ones were perfect. However active noise cancellation is like WOW.

As for the silicone, I actually lost one of the AirPod pro earbuds falling while cross country skiing, and have not yet ordered a replacement and I’m using my old regular air pods. I fell again a few times under the same conditions, and the old ones have never fallen out. Everybody’s ear canals could be different.

Anyways as much as I like the fit of the old ones and the feel of the old ones, The AirPod pros are awesome and worth the squeasy feeling of the silicone tight in the ear canals. You seem to forget about that and the sound quality is really great and that noise cancellation again I Gotta say it makes those worth it. I really wonder how many of these AirPods Apple sells because they’re so good it must be possible for them to sell 100 million sets or maybe more in a year.

Comment

jicon

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2004
Toronto, ON
Interestingly, Amazon.ca still has these available on sale, for $67 CAD off. $210 USD, but... that's the exchange rate penalty Canada pays on everything... -plus 13% sales tax.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.