Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Woot today kicked off a new Apple accessory blowout sale, offering as much as 90 percent off select first-party Apple accessories. This includes iPhone cases as recent as the iPhone 14 and MagSafe chargers.

woot-925-sale-2.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Woot. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

All accessories in this sale are in new condition and come with a one year Apple limited warranty. Amazon Prime members can get free standard shipping on Woot, and you'll have until September 30 to shop these deals, but they could disappear faster if stock runs out.

During this event, Woot has Apple's MagSafe Duo Charger for $94.99, down from $129.99, which is a new all-time low price on the accessory. You'll also find deals on iPhone leather cases, Beats earbuds, Apple Watch bands, AirTag accessories, and more. The steepest discounts are available on older products, like the iPhone 12 mini Leather Sleeve.

Chargers

Cases

Audio

AirTag

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Woot's Massive Apple Accessory Blowout Has Up to 90% Off iPhone Cases and All-Time Low Price on MagSafe Duo

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

JensenKA

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2023
Bought two 13 Mini leather cases in the Green and Dark Cherry colors. I’ll toss ‘em in a drawer for future use.

Might go back and order a set of the leather AirTag keychains and the brown case, dunno, I’m undecided.

bookcase

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2014
Boston, MA
MagSafe duo:
still uses lightning
Doesn’t fast charge watch
Last iPhone pro to fit properly: three years old

Buyer beware
My iPhone 14 Pro fit fine on it, and my 15 Pro Max fits even better. My spouse and I each have one on our respective nightstands and have used it for overnight charging for the past year. And you can't beat it for travel. As much as I'd love to be a USB-C family, we have too many accessories and peripherals that still use lightning, so I'm not going to lose sleep over it. This Woot deal is great IMO.

Amadeo

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
Just picked up a pair of AirTag leather straps.

Was going to get watch bands until I realized:

1. The leather link watch bands have terrible long-term reviews from owners, which I just learned.
2. Not a lot of options for someone with a 45mm watch. If you have the smaller model then you've got more choices. So, take care to look before ordering.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Keep in mind the heavily discounted leather SE case also fits the iPhone SE (2020) along with the 8 and the 7 should you wish to have cases for those earlier model iPhones.

_Dubs_

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2015
I've seen a lot of talk about phones not fitting on the MagSafe Duo Charger, but my 15 Max Pro fits fine. Not sure what the issue people can be having.

Gonna pick up a second one for traveling so my wife and I each have one.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
If you have a Marshalls or TJ Maxx nearby, I have seen Apple brand 13 leather cases - all sizes (Mostly the "Dark Cherry" which looks more like a Deep Purple / Plum color)

And just last week 14 Pro, Pro Max leather cases, few colors for $14-$16. Also few Apple Watch bands, but in various "International" colors, the sport loops bands straps. (Mostly in 40mm size, but saw a few 44mm)

zachz

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2012
2 leather cases and a leather AirTag holder for $50US, too bad they only ship to US addresses. Too lazy to ask my family to send it to theirs lol

BeatCrazy

macrumors 601
Jul 20, 2011
I've seen a lot of talk about phones not fitting on the MagSafe Duo Charger, but my 15 Max Pro fits fine. Not sure what the issue people can be having.

Gonna pick up a second one for traveling so my wife and I each have one.
Sometimes it depends on if you use a case, and what size phone. A regular size Pro and a case with any type of bulk around the camera cut out typically won’t work.

mattwolfmatt

macrumors 65816
Jun 7, 2008
My iPhone 14 Pro fit fine on it, and my 15 Pro Max fits even better. My spouse and I each have one on our respective nightstands and have used it for overnight charging for the past year. And you can't beat it for travel. As much as I'd love to be a USB-C family, we have too many accessories and peripherals that still use lightning, so I'm not going to lose sleep over it. This Woot deal is great IMO.
Yes, pro max fits.
Pro does not.
27% off for 3-year old technology is not a “great deal.”

shelt

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2007
NorCal
The leather wallet is a sweet deal, especially since the new fine-woven version is a POS.

Mahty

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2013
Regarding the "Apple AirTag LEATHER Loop," what's the difference between "Saddle Brown" and "Saddle Brown Leather?"

mlrproducts

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2004
The leather wallet is a sweet deal, especially since the new fine-woven version is a POS.
I was about to pull the trigger but this is the first gen that does NOT have FindMy. Boo. Still waiting for all the existing inventory of the second gen to pop up somewhere soon.

shelt

macrumors member
Apr 12, 2007
NorCal
I was about to pull the trigger but this is the first gen that does NOT have FindMy. Boo. Still waiting for all the existing inventory of the second gen to pop up somewhere soon.
DOH! I missed that - thanks! Cancelled my order.

Last edited:

NMF

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2011
Bought two 13 Mini leather cases in the Green and Dark Cherry colors. I’ll toss ‘em in a drawer for future use.

Might go back and order a set of the leather AirTag keychains and the brown case, dunno, I’m undecided.
Did the same, both black.

They'll have to pry the "mini" form factor from my cold, dead hands so I'll need some replacement cases for the long haul.

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
If you have a Marshalls or TJ Maxx nearby, I have seen Apple brand 13 leather cases - all sizes (Mostly the "Dark Cherry" which looks more like a Deep Purple / Plum color)

And just last week 14 Pro, Pro Max leather cases, few colors for $14-$16. Also few Apple Watch bands, but in various "International" colors, the sport loops bands straps. (Mostly in 40mm size, but saw a few 44mm)

Thanks! These are the droids I am looking for

Attachments

• 61F9307F-3D33-4212-AAF4-8BBF79332B1F.jpeg
    61F9307F-3D33-4212-AAF4-8BBF79332B1F.jpeg
    574.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Love
Reactions: PhillyGuy72

Mahty

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2013
Regarding the "Apple AirTag LEATHER Loop," what's the difference between "Saddle Brown" and "Saddle Brown Leather?"
Let me answer my own question: there is no difference.

I ordered two 2-packs of the Apple AirTag Leather Straps (Saddle Brown Leather) this morning. The price was $12.99 per 2-pack, with the total cost of the four straps at $25.98. I have a PDF copy of the order. But now I see that Woot changed my order to two 1-packs (with the item changed to just Saddle Brown), with a price of $12.99 per 1-pack, i.e, the same $25.98 total but now for only two straps total.

Is this typical of Woot?

coolbreeze

macrumors 68000
Jan 20, 2003
UT
Apple dropping all leather is a super lame virtue signal.

I won't miss the cheap, thin, plasticky leather they used for the past few years, but it was better than plastic. To get rid of all leather because of some claim that it's "better for the earth than leather" doesn't seem like the most logical move.

I love tan leather and the way it ages over time. Sad that Apple has taken this route. My prediction: leather will be back, possibly with the 16. They just need to find a manufacturer that will use quality leather (i.e. Horween makes an exclusive line of premium cases, straps, etc) that will command a price to match. People will pay it.

Until the virtuous "we're helping save the earth!" crap subsides, I'll enjoy my leather Dbrand skin. It's amazing quality. Yall can enjoy plastic junk that will be on earth much longer than a piece of organic leather that will break down in time. No thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.