Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sarcasmo

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
If you go to the Macbook page on the apple store, it still says at the bottom that it comes with Tiger!

But Leopard has been out for hours! I demand an explanation directly from Steve Jobs himself! For Mac users everywhere, I think we deserve better. I mean, arent we entitled to it?

S-mo

Anorion

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2007
MacBooks, along with other systems will come with Tiger installed, and a Leopard CD tossed in, until their current stock of preinstalled Tiger systems is exhausted, then you'll get Leopard preinstalled.

Just roll with it.

David G.

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2007
Alaska
A flaw on :apple:'s site would be them showing them MacBook comes with 2.00 and 2.16 MHZ core 2 duo processors. What they allegedly have now is just an example of them not being one billion percent:D up to date. But then again, with a name like Sarcasmo, I think this is just a way for you to post count up. Am I wrong on this assumption?

GavinTing

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2007
Singapore!
:mad:YOU ARE RIGHT. I totally agree. The website admins are biased against americans. Here on the space station, the website clearly states that macbooks come with leopard.

:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.