Dear Steve Jobs...

Discussion in 'iMac' started by MacVault, Aug 10, 2007.

1. MacVault macrumors 65816

Dear Steve Jobs...

Who do you think you are to decide for me what kind of "world" I live in?! Let me decide if I do or don't live in an all-in-one-wold? :mad:

Thank you for trying to get rid of my cable mess, but I DO NOT WANT AN ALL-IN-ONE COMPUTER! Thank you very much! And I'm not paying double the cost just to get a MacPro. And the MacMini is a total joke :mad:

Yours Truly,

Macvault

2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

siurpeeman

it isn't like apple just sprung up this all-in-one policy this week. the imac's been around for almost 10 years, and it's a proven formula. if you don't like it, deal. and if the mac pro is too much and the mac mini is too little, buy a pc.

3. bartelby macrumors Core

I can just imagine the response:

Dear "MacVault"

Thank you for you letter. You can decided if you want to live in an All-In-One world or not. You have a choice from Apple the Mac Pro or Mac Mini. If this isn't what you want there are countless PC manufacturers other there who whould have a product of your liking.

i-shall-not-tolerate-such-rubbish-good-day-sir.jpg

Yours,

S. Jobs

4. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

And the Macintosh all-in-one system has been around since 1984:cool:

5. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

One may disagree with the tone of MacVault's letter, but it is hard to argue with its content; many have been arguing for a headless iMac for some time now.

6. RRK macrumors 6502

RRK

I think the other posts above yours argue against its content quite well. If anything I don't think I could argue with its "tone". His tone shows that he is frustrated and I believe him.

7. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

don't like it, don't buy it.
    buy a PC if Apple's solution doesn't work for you.
    they can't cater to everyone, but their options are great for most people.

8. slffl macrumors 65816

slffl

Dear Macvault,

I am using a MacMini right now (in the interim until I get a laptop or imac). As far as I can tell, there is no performance issues I've noticed. What the hell are you using a mac for that the Mini would not handle? Games? Well I'M NOT A PC GAMER!!!! AND I WANT AN ALL IN ONE COMPUTER!!!

Love,

Whiners-R-Us

9. iLionel macrumors member

IMHO by the time it's worth upgrading a graphics card in a tower computer your graphics card slot is already outdated, you'll end up buying a new motherboard, processor, ram and graphics card... :p

10. pcorajr macrumors 6502

Then buy a PC. I had the same hard head view about iMac before i brought my first one this week. I am using it and i am very happy with it.

If you want i have a sony vaio i can sell you for 1k its 2 year old hardware but you can buy a new video card for it :D