Death "Finger" in Canada!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Poochi, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Poochi macrumors 6502a

Poochi

So... Canadian finally get to pick up iPhone 4. I tested the "spot", the bar drops from 5 down to 3 in about 20 seconds. Won't go down any further though. I am on Rogers network.

I do not even need to do the grip :) 1 finger is enough!

Does not really bother me though. Overall the phone is the best there is available as a package and I can live with the death "touch" - might even work to my advantage because I can use the excuse that I got iphoned when I had to politely end a conversation :)

Cheers!

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

3. suade8880 macrumors member

Shouldn't bother you? You should be jumping for joy that it could only drop two bars. Out in Australia reports are coming out with no issues at all with the deathgrip on all three of its carriers. So it boils down to this...weak signal translates weak reception.. and that means only one thing here in the US...AT@T sucks for some people. The whole world is starting to know now that with a strong carrier backing it up...the iPhone 4 is a greatest handset on the planet.

4. Poochi thread starter macrumors 6502a

Poochi

I am enjoying it. And I find it rather amusing that the bar drops when I rest my finger there :) And that's right, I am not bothered, not even a tiny bit :D

5. Hawkeye411 macrumors 68000

Hawkeye411

There is definately a death grip problem here in Canada. It's only a problem in low service areas though. But this is not new news!! :)

6. CBR900RR macrumors 6502a

Why don't you guys try a speedtest with a death touch and report back.