I currently have an SE and a 6s and have been seriously considering upgrading. I had made the decision to pull the trigger on an XS but am now very hesitant due to the issues, mainly the LTE reception problems. People seem very conflicted as to how Apple will deal with this. Apple has not officially acknowledged the connectivity problem which makes me nervous. Nor did they fix it in the first update. So, I’m now thinking the X instead. I’m going to give it another week or so to see if it gets addressed but I can not have a phone that can’t connect or connects slowly. Coincidentally, I was on a flight waiting to take off yesterday and I overheard a guy telling his girlfriend that he “still had no reception”. I leaned over and asked if he had the new XS. He said yes and that he was having terrible connection issues. My 6s showed 3-4 bars sitting practically next to him and had no issues. On 12.0.