I'm kinda torn. I have until Friday to decide if I should exchange my 7 for a 7 Plus. I love the camera features and the battery life on the Plus, but I'm just not sure if I can do with the size or not. Ideally, I'd like to return my 7 and test a Plus out but seeing as it ships in 3-4 weeks, it's not that quick and easy to do, especially since the phone I'd be using in the meantime is shattered. Anyone have experience with making this tough decision (or vice versa)? Thanks!